Tony Stark- Loss (c)

Tears streamed down your face as you cradled Peter in your arms. The pain on his face only forced you to cry more and more. Tony had his arms wrapped around you, doing his best to contain his fear and sorrow that occurred from such an occurrence.

"It's going to be okay," you smiled softly down at him, trying to keep a brave face but you couldn't help how much you were sobbing.

"I'm scared," Peter whispered.

"I know sweetie," you said gently, pushing his hair from his forehead. "It's going to be okay."

Every word out of your mouth was a lie. You didn't know what was going on, and you certainly didn't know things were going to go well. As you suspected you were wrong. Peter's feet begun to disappear to dust, the effect spreading up his body.

"Peter," you said desperately, trying to cling onto him.

"Y/N," he whispered. "Mr Stark."

His tone was desperate and filled with fear.

"Peter," you cried, as he became more dust that boy.

You begun to lose your grip on him as dust fell between your fingers. The last thing you saw of him was his desperate eyes, as he vanished into dust in your hand and across the floor. A loud and pained sob escaped your throat, unsure how to cope, having lost him.

Tony cradled you close, tears brimming in his eyes, almost falling but he tried to keep a strong expression for your sake. You were married to Tony and although you were both wanting to expand your family, you couldn't have children. Luckily Peter came into your life and the two of you were surrogates to his deceased parents, being there to support and help him.

"It's going to be okay," Tony said, his voice cracking as he did everything, he could to contain his weeping.

"Peter," you sobbed, unsure how to cope having lost him.

Even though he was like a son to you, you didn't know how you would tell his Aunt May that he was gone. He may have been in a dangerous line of work, you and Tony had done everything you could to make sure he was okay, and doubted he'd come to harm in fighting for good.

Tony turned you in his arms, cradling you close to him, so you could hide your face into his neck and let all the pain out in tears. You could feel his shaky breathing as he held you, neither of you knowing what to do now.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.