Wanda Maximoff- Love (c)

Photos covered your bed in a messy collage. You wanted to find your favourites to add to your turquoise coloured walls along with the others. Living in a clinically decorated building such as the Avengers Tower, you wanted to do the best to try and make your room a space of happiness. The room was painted in bright shades of the rainbow, and on the turquoise coloured wall you covered it in photographs of your friends and family along with pictures of days out and ticket stubs. It was the best way to make things seem happy even when you didn't feel the same.

As you went through your recent photographs, you heard a knock on your bedroom door. You called for whomever it was to come in. It was Wanda. Wanda also lived in Avengers Tower and was also in most of the pictures on your wall. She was your closest friend and although you felt more for her than just friendship, you were glad to have her in your life platonically than scaring her off with offering more.

"Hi," she smiled softly. "I'm sorry for bothering you, I didn't realise you were busy."

Wanda went to leave the room, but you called out her name getting her to turn back towards you.

"No... I'm not busy. I mean I'm just sorting out these pictures but there's no deadline, so you don't have to go," you smiled awkwardly. "Did you need something?"

She paused for a second, running a hand through her dark hair.

"I wanted to tell you something."

"You can tell me anything," you said reassuringly, taking a seat at the end of your bed. "Shoot."

Wanda let out a sigh, pacing slightly as she tried to get all of her words together in her head before she embarrassed herself.

"No... it's stupid..." she whispered. "I mean it isn't stupid. You're not stupid. I just don't want you to hate me."

"I could never hate you."

She let out another sigh. "I love you. I have loved you since we first met. You are so beautiful and kind and smart, and I wish I could be more like you, but I know that you don't feel the same. I just know life is dangerous for us and I don't want to die without you knowing how I feel. But please Y/N, if you don't feel the same please don't hate me, just pretend I didn't say anything."

You let out a laugh as Wanda's expression dropped, expecting the worst.

"I have loved you for the longest time."

You rose to your feet, making your way towards her, pressing a kiss firmly onto her lips. As you pulled away, Wanda had a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"If only we'd had the guts to say something sooner."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by