Natasha Romanoff- Movie Night (c)

Rarely did you ever just have a little calm date at one of your homes, usually you would go out for dinner or go to see a movie as you had little time to spend together without work being involved meaning you wanted to make the most of it. But you weren't in the mood to go out anywhere and Natasha was more than happy to stay home so offered to plan out a simple date at her apartment for the two of you.

She refused to tell you what was going on, only telling you needed to take a set of pyjamas seen as she emphasised that there wouldn't be any need to go out and you were both going to try and relax together. You were doing your best to find out what she had planned but you knew that your girlfriend was extremely stubborn and had no intention in giving you the information you desired so it was best for the both of you to just give up and be surprised.

You packed your pyjamas into a small overnight bag heading over to her apartment.

When you arrived, she shooed you into the bathroom to get changed whilst she went to her bedroom to get changed.

You met up in the living room, and instant smile coming onto your face. This was a side of Natasha that you knew had existed, but had never had the pleasure of seeing. She wore Disney's Robin Hood pyjamas, which you didn't even know she owned as well as fluffy bunny slippers which you had bought her to match your own but you had never imagined she would actually wear them.

"Lovely pyjamas Tash," you smiled.

It was out of character for her, but it was a nice change, not that you ever wanted her to change who she was.

"Clint bought them for me. They are surprisingly comfy," she smiled. "Your pyjamas are lovely too."

You walked towards her kissing her softly, happy that she was finally taking a moment to not put such concern into everything as the two of you had to do due to being in the avengers.

"So what are the plans for tonight then? You were being oddly secretive," you stated. "Which is saying a lot when I'm talking about an assassin."

She chuckled as she took your hand, leading you into her lounge to see the main plan for the two of you.

Over the sofas was many blankets and pillows, forming the two of you a comfy nest so that you can curl up. There were a pile of DVD's next to the sofa with a pizza on top of the coffee table.

"Movie night?" You grinned.

"The best movie night you have ever had," she grinned.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.