M'Baku- Move (h)

Everyone knew how cold it was up in the mountains and people who weren't used to it found it very difficult to adjust to the temperatures.

You hadn't grown up in the mountains like the rest of the Jabari tribe, in fact you hadn't even grown up in Wakanda.

Your dad was the CIA agent Everett Ross, and as soon as you had heard about what had happened in Wakanda and that your dad had been there you had wanted to visit.

T'Challa had welcomed you with open arms – over a year later you were still in Wakanda, helping Shuri out with her projects in her lab and your dad would visit you every so often.

T'Challa had invited you to observe one of the council meetings and that was when you had met M'Baku, he was intimidating to begin with but once the two of you actually talked you realised how lovely he actually was.

M'Baku asked you to move to the mountains with him after having been together for a few months, he had reassured you that you would still be able to help Shuri in her lab, so you had agreed.

Adjusting to the temperatures had been difficult to begin with, as it was for everyone who moved there but once you had lived there long enough it was as if you had never lived anywhere else.

You woke up next to M'Baku in the room you had grown to love – you stared out one of the windows that showcase the amazing views with a smile on your face, you truly loved where you lived.

M'Baku began to stir next to you so you turned over to face him.

Placing your hand on his chest, you drew small circles with your fingertips causing M'Baku's eyes to open slowly.

"I will never tire of waking up to you."

You smiled at his words but also loved his husky morning voice that you had grown accustomed to.

He pulled you closer to him, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Remember my first night here?"

He chuckled at the memory. "Of course, when you were shivering your little butt off and had about ten blankets on our bed."

"You didn't complain."

"I love you, I want you to be comfortable," he stated with a smile. "I was sweating the whole night, thankfully you no longer require ten blankets."

"I make no promises when the actual winter arrives."

He laughed as he hugged you to his side. "I remember when you first wore one of my shirts, it practically drowned you."

"Well I am considerably smaller than you, so it was to be expected."

"You looked absolutely beautiful."

You manoeuvred yourself so that you were sat up against the headboard of the bed, and you began to run your hands through your boyfriend's hair.

"I really did get lucky with the most beautiful woman in all of Wakanda."

As you smiled down at him, he leant up to kiss you gently. "Technically I am not from here."

"Then I am very glad you decided to move here."

He kissed you once more, this time pulling you down to him and you decided that you were very glad you decided to move as well.

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request