Peter Parker- A Whole New World (c)

Based on A Whole New World from Aladdin

You regretted your decision almost instantly. Never should you have said yes to Peter asking you whether you wanted him to show you New York. Seen as you weren't from there and had only recently transferred schools due to your family moving, you assumed that Peter would be your tour guide. However, seen as you knew he was Spiderman after having stayed with him for the weekend and walked in on him in his costume, you should have expected more.

Peter had put on his costume and told you he would show you a different side to the city. You still didn't know what to expect even when he lead you to the window rather than the door. He wrapped his arm around your waist forcing you to cling onto him as he jumped from the window.

Instantly your eyes slammed shut as a scream escaped your lips. You could feel Peter laugh as he swung the two of you through the air.

"Don't close your eyes," he stated.

You didn't want to open them, but you did nevertheless. The world flew past you, your heart jumping into your throat in fear. You were terrified of the fact that Peter could drop you any second and you'd face the end of your days. Although you were terrified, you couldn't deny the beauty of your surroundings. How many people could say they had this view of New York?

The night sky above you hid you from any passer-by's. Neither of you wanted people to question whom the woman that Spiderman was carrying was. You'd never been able to see the stars so clearly especially whilst in such a large city such as New York.

Peter continued swinging from building to building until he swung the two of you onto a roof. Even though you were no longer in the air and your feet were firmly on the ground, you clung onto Peter for dear life.

You never expected you'd get your first boyfriend when you moved to New York, but you certainly wouldn't have thought that he was a superhero.

He leant down to kiss the top of your head.

"You can let go now," he whispered.

You hesitated but did as you were told. Your legs felt like jelly as you attempted to get your balance back. Peter held you so that you didn't fall over.

"What did you think?" He asked taking off his mask.

"It was beautiful," you smiled. "Thank you, Peter."

"Anytime."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by