Loki Laufeyson- Clones (c)

Your feet pressed into the dirt as you ran away from the dark haired prince that was close behind you. A laugh escaped your lips as you swiftly moved around the garden, however the several identical versions of your prince were always there to stop you from leaving the garden or getting far away.

Soon your breathing was uneasy due to a mixture of physical exertion and the laughter spilling from you.

"You'll never be able to get away from me. Not that I can ever imagine you'd want to," Loki stated with a deep chuckle.

You had met the raven haired prince many years prior and it was instant love. Never could you have imagined something so perfect, but you were grateful to have him there for you and you there for him. Six months ago he had sought permission from your father as well as gaining the blessing of the King of Asgard, meaning you were now soon to be the princess of Asgard.

Being engaged to Loki was the same as your friendship and courtship you had prior, simply with the promise of being his bride. Every day was still filled with innocent love filled glances, and moments of sheer joy and happiness such as juvenile play, including him chasing you around the royal gardens of the palace.

"I'd never want to get away from you. I love you," you smiled at one of the men before you, not quite certain which was the real version of your husband to be.

Sometimes the fact he could us magic caused you more problems than good, but there were also moments that it was still equally as infuriating but for a good and fun filled cause.

As soon as your sentence was finished he ran after you again, so you took off, hiking up your skirt slightly as you ran ahead of him to hide behind a tree.

You pressed your back to the wood, taking in a deep breath, trying to get your breathing back to a normal pace. However a dark haired team appeared in front of you. The man in the centre reached out to caress your cheek.

Loki leaned in as the other versions of himself vanished from around you. He leaned in pressing his lips to yours softly. His thumb ran across your jaw, as he leaned back, a smile on his lips.

"Every kiss of yours is like an angels touch."

You couldn't help the crimson creep onto your cheeks as you looked up at your fiancé, knowing as you had since the first day that you were happier than you could ever be without the man you loved so dearly.

~*~

Written by Charlotte

Requested by _That_One_Shy_Girl_ I am so sorry for how crappy it is and how long it took to be written.