Clint Barton- Porpoise (c)

"What do I need to do to get you to listen to me? You listened to Loki just fine," you huffed, crossing your arms over your chest.

"He was controlling my mind, I didn't have a choice," he stated continuing to lie on the couch and watch TV.

"Well I'll have to get Thor to ask him for me how he did it, because I asked you to feed the cat, and I just found Tom eating out of the bread bin and all the cat food tins were still closed," you frowned at your husband.

He shrugged. "I knew you'd feed him, you find it a bonding exercise for you and you evil cat."

You hit him with a pillow from under his feet.

"You're a mess Barton. Honestly I'll let Loki have you back. At least you were being useful for someone."

"I do stuff. I made coffee this morning," he smiled innocently.

Although you loved Clint, when he wasn't working he could be a lazy git. He liked to just relax, and although simply cuddling with him could be fun, you would have liked if he did more than drink coffee and nap.

"Come on Barton. Upsy-daisy you can help me with dinner," you stated, even reaching out a hand for him to take to help him up.

"Can't we just order pizza?"

"No. Get up or else," you said bored at this point.

"What are you going to do love?" He smirked.

"I'll tickle you."

"You wouldn't dare," he stated narrowing his eyes at you.

Without continuing to argue, you launched yourself at him, attacking his sides with a constant tirade of tickling. His breathing become exasperated and he attempted to fight off your form that was sat on top of him now, but as he didn't want to accidentally hurt you, he couldn't really do much.

"S-stop," he gasped out. "I'll...I'll help...with... dinner."

You instantly stopped, sitting back on his legs, smiling triumphantly. Once he began to breath a bit better, you crawled forward so that you could peck his lips.

"You much more persuasive than that crazy bastard was," he smiled, reaching his arms up to rest on the back of your legs.

"I am Y/N of Earth, and I am burdened with a glorious porpoise," you grinned. "He happens to be called Clint Barton."

He feigned insult. "Did you just call me a porpoise?"

"They are cute," you smiled innocently.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.