Loki Laufeyson- Beautiful (c)

You had never been into the Palace of Asgard before so when Loki invited you to go there you were very excited. From how he had described the place to you, it seemed almost perfect for the two of you to see together. As soon as you had got there you knew that everything that he had said to you was completely true. The palace was like something you had never seen, with true beauty and care put into everything around you.

Loki couldn't help but smile at how happy being there had made you, and instantly suggested that you had to go somewhere else as it held by far more beauty than anything you had seen before.

He led you towards the gardens of the palace and it instantly took your breath away. It made the palace itself seem like nothing in comparison.

"This is like a dream, it is ever so beautiful," you smiled trying to take in as much of your surroundings as you possibly could.

"I thought that you would like it," he smiled in response. "I wanted to apologise for not having been here as much as I should have, and here seemed like a perfect place to make it clear that my love you is never ending and that I shall no longer be so selfish in my actions."

You couldn't help your heart swelling at the thought he had put in for everything. It only came visible how much he had done when you walked slightly further to see a splendid picnic laid out for the two of you.

"You didn't have to do this, my Love. I know that it was impossible for you to not go, and I understand it all. However, I do appreciate this. It is lovely, as are you," you grinned.

Your arms looped around his neck, pushing yourself onto your tip toes so that you could press your lips firmly to his, to prove how much you loved and appreciated him.

"I would do anything for you. And I can't handle ever letting you down my dear. This is the very least that you deserve and I will give you so much more to make up for all the I have lacked recently. I don't mean to cause such troubles, and I know that I don't always show you how much I love you, but Y/N, I love you with all my heart."

"Don't be so silly. I know you love me. And I love you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.