Clint Barton- Safe Cracking (c)

You were on a mission with Clint Barton. You'd been on missions together, since Steve had joined SHIELD, Natasha had been showing him the ropes, so you had become Clint's partner for the mean time.

Currently you were both in an office looking for some important files. Clint had found the safe, hidden behind a painting, whilst you rummaged through the desk looking for any useful information.

You'd looked through all the piles of paper on and around the desk, meaning you had nothing to do until Clint finished with getting into the safe.

There was a few magazines on the desk, so you sat down in the chair and began to look through them. They were fashion magazines and you found the most adorable jumper for men, and seen as Clint was the only one here you imagined him in it, and it certainly suited him.

"Oh my gosh, that would look so cute on you!" you squealed.

You jumped up from the desk chair, running over to Clint showing him the photo in the magazine.

"I'm trying to crack a safe. Be quiet," he frowned.

You rolled your eyes throwing the magazine back towards the desk.

"You are taking your sweet time Clint," you chuckled, "I bet I could do that a lot faster than you."

He smirked at you, "come on then sweetheart, do your best."

He stepped away from the safe letting you step towards it. You stared at it thinking of a possible combination and trying to figure it out.

"See not so easy is it?" he chuckled.

"Unlike you I am trying to determine the combination prior to going in blind, and I think I've got it," you grinned.

You turned the dial to fit the combination. You were correct, the safe opened and you turned to Clint smiling triumphantly.

"Come on the sweetheart, let's get the information and get out of here. Want me to do it, don't want you to break a nail?" You laughed using a deep voice, doing your best impression of Clint, resulting in him glaring at you.

"You're not funny Y/N," he frowned picking up the files from the safe, "come on let's get out of here now."

You laughed following him from the room.

"I am getting you that jumper, it's be a great memento of this mission and how much you doubt me. Every time you wear it you'll think, 'Y/N, is so much better than me, I shouldn't be so hard on her and I should buy her a puppy'," You laughed.

He simply rolled his eyes. 

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

I honestly can't find this on here however I wrote it ages ago.