Johnny Storm- Shocking (h)

----- Johnny's P.O.V -----
I didn't know where Y/N was, I just presumed that she was with Sue as Sue had gone out shopping.

Y/N was my wife – I know, shocking, Johnny Storm's married.

I'd been married for about a year or so now, and it was definitely the best decision I had ever made. Married life was great, it was an indescribable feeling to know that one person was yours and you were theirs.

When it came to Y/N, I was protective. She's the love of my life and I never wanted anything to happen to her, no matter what.

She knew everything about what happened to us, and she stuck with me through it all as well as my sister, Reed and Ben. It was right then that I knew that she was the one, and we had only been dating for a matter of months prior to me leaving.

I walked through the Baxter Building and into Reed's work space/the living room – it was two rooms made into one, we would do our thing whilst Reed did his thing.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Reed picking up a sleeping Y/N and moving her to the couch, "She okay?" I asked once I had reached them.

Reed looked up at me and nodded before putting Y/N down, "Yeah, Johnny, she just fell asleep and didn't want to wake her up" he explained with a shrug.

"I'll take her back to our room" I said, but then Y/N stirred and I didn't want to wake her either so I just grabbed a blanket, placing it over her and pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

I sighed and then looked to Reed, who had a smirk on his face, "Wait a minute, are you jealous?" he quizzed rather randomly.

I tried to laugh it off, "Psh, nah, why do you say that?" I asked, in order to avoid his question.

Reed chuckled and went to walk back to his desk "Well...you're you Johnny" he stated and I rolled my eyes, "You never like any other guy around Y/N" he clarified "I'm her brother-in-law, and yours, so you need to chill out" he told me before sitting back down at his desk.

I scoffed, "I'm not jealous" Reed rolled his eyes as I spoke to him.

"You totally are Baby" I heard Y/N say, causing me to turn to her and see her now awake and lying on her side to face me.

I chuckled slightly and sat down on the floor next to the sofa, taking my wife's hand, "Only because I love you Sweetheart; just too damn beautiful to let any other guy be here" she smiled at me as I made my case.

"The ring on my finger is pretty obvious"

~*~

Written by Hannah.