Loki Laufeyson- Prank (a)

"This Midgard ale tastes like water!" Even through his complaints and whining he continued to down the large bottles of beer that he procured from Tony's fridge. He rolled the bottle around in his hands, almost dropping it due to the fact that he was slightly tipsy. " What do they even out into this?" The bottle swayed to and from his face as he tried to make out the ingredients.

"If you don't like the beer then sshhtop drinking it?" It became harder to talk as the alcohol began to take over.

"Whaaaat! Beer is beer and beer is ggggreat!" He nonchalantly threw the empty bottle over his shoulder, causing it to shatter on the ground and spray up the bar. "Sorry." He complained, spinning around to see if he injured anybody, his momentum had almost caused him to fall over onto his backside if it was not for you reaching your arm out.

"Is somebody a little bit drunk?" He looked towards you in disgust.

"Me? The great Loki?... Yes." He could not help but chuckle at himself whilst trying to maintain his balance. He raised his finger as he was about to speak, but something stopped him, he stopped looking at you and instead began to look through you, a cheeky and impudent grin spread across his narrow face.

"God damn it Loki... I know that look... What?" He pushed you aside and raised his finger which swung to and fro like a pendulum on a grandfather clock. You followed his raised finger through the dense crowd of drunkards and dancers, it led to Bruce who was very awkwardly dancing Hope, who was not so awkwardly dancing back.

"No Loki..."

"Come on..." He started to walk towards Bruce "... Lighten up a little."

"Don't you dare Loki, Don't you dare."

"I'm not gonna do anything." He said that yet started to make his way towards Bruce. As he took his strides he began to shimmer in the disco-ball lit light, he entered one group of people as Loki and left it as Natasa, who just so happened to not be able to make it to the party.

"Hey Bruce." Loki tried his best to act as Natasha would.

"Oh hey Nat..." He leant into Loki for a kiss, but Loki managed to dodge it with great finesse. "...Oh... I thought you couldn't make it?"

"Oh yeah... Well... The thing was cancelled you know... Look Bruce, I need to talk to you about something, and I don't want you to freak out? I have been sleeping with Tony." There was a slight curl to a smile that crept on Loki, but somehow he managed to hide it.

"Wait... Tony? Fucking Tony?" His skin began to turn the lightest tint of green.

"Yeah... Tony."

His skin became darker and darker, the people around him began to either scarper or run and grab their weapons.

"Loki stop it!" You yelled out, Bruce turned to you with a confused expression.

"Loki?" Bruce smiled menacingly and let the beast take over him. Hr grabbed Loki by the ankle and cleared the space around him.

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.