Hope Van Dyne- Concern (c)

"Hope don't enter, I'm trying to access the security cameras in your sector," you stated, typing into your computer trying to gain the access that you wanted so that you could see the surroundings that Hope was about to go into.

The top monitor showed you a general map of the building that they were going to access with a red and yellow dot to show you exactly where Scott and Hope were as they tried to get the files that you all needed. The monitor you were currently using was filled with computer jargon as you did your best to get into the cameras, but it wasn't something you could do quickly.

"I can't hear anyone, it'll be fine," Hope stated.

You loved Hope, the two of you were engaged and had your wedding date in a couple of months but how stubborn she was did annoy you, especially at work. When she was going into a building filled with many armed men, it was a smart idea to let you find where the dangers were, or for Scott to be with her, but seen as he was still exiting the other building, they were apart.

"Hope, I can't see in there and Scott can't help you," you stated firmly.

"It's okay," she responded as you heard the door open.

Your coms were filled with the sound of gunshots before hers fell silent, leaving you with the distant noise from Scott's.

"Hope!" You called out as her dot on the map disappeared.

"Scott, do you have a visual on Hope?" You asked.

"No," he responded. "I'm heading there now."

You kept calling out her name hoping that you could get a response, but Hope didn't say anything. Scott had reached the gun fire, but no matter what you asked he didn't give you answers, preferring to make witty one liners that no one cared for.

"Scott Lang, respond to me. Do you have eyes on Hope?" You shouted.

You didn't know what you would do if you lost her. She was the love of your life and you felt so hopeless left at your computer while she was out there, you couldn't do anything.

"Sorry Y/N," he said, breathless. "She's here, she's okay."

Scott fell quiet as you heard the distant voice of Hope before she took over on his coms.

"Y/N, I'm okay. My helmet got damaged and it must have damaged the location tracker and the communication unit. I'm sorry, Love, but I am fine, a little bruised but fine. We have a visual on the filing room, should be able to get in and out now easily."

"Thank heavens," you sighed, falling backwards into your seat, relieved that she was fine.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by