Peter Maximoff- Cute (h)

It was difficult at times to be in a boarding school of sorts.

The mansion had the ability to be a home and a school, a sanctuary where you could be yourself and not be ashamed of the person you were.

It provided an amazing place to meet people.

A main person that you had met was Peter Maximoff, also known as Quicksilver.

Pretty much everyone in the mansion knew that you were a thing and surprisingly, they were all okay with it.

It took a lot of convincing to get Peter to actually stay at the mansion after he helped the Professor and Logan.

You were the swaying factor for him.

You were his girlfriend and he wasn't up for leaving you to just go back to living in his basement.

As it was the weekend, no one was really doing anything but you had gotten up around ten leaving your boyfriend still in bed.

He opened his eyes to see you shrugging on his silver jacket, causing him to smirk and move one of his arms behind his head.

"Y'know, you need to stop stealing my clothes."

You laughed, moving to sit cross-legged on your side of the bed. "Says the kleptomaniac."

He gasped in mock annoyance, reaching out to pull you down on top of him which increased your laughter.

"Let me go," you complained as he held you tightly.

He shook his head before pressing a kiss to your nose. "You don't have anywhere to be."

"I promised Bobby I'd be downstairs by eleven."

Peter then pouted. "Ditching me for the Iceman, huh?"

"I wouldn't exactly call it ditching you per say – I'm just leaving your lazy arse in bed."

"Hey! I am not lazy," he protested.

You rolled your eyes at him. "Not lazy? You didn't get out of bed all last Sunday."

A smirk crossed his face. "It's not as if you were complaining Baby."

"I may have not been complaining then, but I am now Maximoff."

With a loud sigh, he let you go and got out of bed.

"However, this view is extremely appealing," you stated due to your boyfriend being stood in front of you in his boxers.

He threw on jeans and a shirt, and then started to search for his jacket. "Oh, I wonder where my jacket is."

Turning to face you with his hands on his hips, he gave you a pointed look.

"Found it!"

"Yeah. Your girlfriend is wearing it so find another jacket."

He laughed, holding his hands out to you so he could pull you up. "Yeah my girlfriend is lucky she looks cute in my jacket."

~*~

Written by Hannah.