Thor Odinson- Floor (h)

Trying to explain to someone pretty much everything about the place you lived should have been easy, but when that someone was a god from another planet it wasn't so easy.

You'd met Thor when you started working in the tower alongside Happy, and well you and Thor had basically hit it off.

That was just over six months ago and you had been showing your boyfriend as much of New York as you could.

It wasn't as if Thor hadn't had a while to adjust to being on Earth, he knew a lot about it and things rarely surprised him anymore but he kept claiming that it was different when he was serving it all with you.

You weren't going to turn down the time that you got to spend with just your boyfriend, rather than the whole tower following you out every single time you left the place.

The most recent endeavour that the two of you had decided to go on was a date at a bowling alley.

It had been your decision and you couldn't help but adore the way his face changed to confusion at the mention of throwing a ball down a shiny wooden lane to knock some pins over.

You watched his face light up as the two of you walked through the doors.

"Why is there so much in here?"

His eyes travelled over to the arcade to his left. "They usually have all the arcade games in the same building, and there's probably someone that can get us some food."

"You eat the food whilst you are playing?"

You shrugged. "You can if you'd like," you told him as you kept your arm linked through his. "But there's a restaurant too if you'd rather play a game or two and then eat."

Thor nodded, pressed a kiss to your cheek and then looked around the whole place whilst you went up to the counter to sort out a couple of games, shoes and a lane for you both.

When you came back over to him, he looked at you in confusion as you handed him some white and red Velcro shoes.

"Why must I change my shoes?"

You giggled at him as he changed, and you handed both of your pairs of shoes over the counter before getting him to come down to the lane.

"They feel strange."

"If you didn't wear these Love, you'd fall over."

"I don't fall over."

You giggled again, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Trust me, you would on these floors."

~*~

Written by Hannah

Requested by