Hope Van Dyne- Happy (h)

You had never met Scott before, but you knew that he was special to Hope so you agreed to meet him and give him your approval...in some form of way.

Hope was your sister, older sister though but you were still protective.

Hope had done a lot for you, the death of your Mother hit the both of you hard but Hope even more. Despite that, she put you before her and would rarely tell you what was wrong with her, if it meant that she could help you first.

You had arranged with Hope, that you would meet her and Scott at the house they shared.

The two of them had recently moved in together, due to Scott wanting a place for Cassie to stay over and associate with home, and Hope was more than happy to move in with Scott.

You weren't sure if Cassie would be there or not, but if she was then you looked forward to meeting her.

The house wasn't too hard to find, considering you'd been with Hope to look around as Scott was unable to.

When you knocked on the door you heard Hope shout to Scott from inside before the door was opened by Scott.

"Hi, you must be Y/N."

You nodded with a smile. "And you must be Scott."

He chuckled, holding his hand out to you. "It's nice to meet you finally."

"Likewise, you won't believe how much Hope talks about you."

He chuckled again before inviting you into the house.

The two of you headed into the kitchen where Hope was stood with Cassie baking.

"Hey sis," Hope greeted you as she dusted off her hands and came over to hug you.

"What're you baking?"

You walked over to Cassie, smiling at her. "We're making cupcakes."

"Very nice," you told her with a smile. "I'm Y/N, Hope's sister."

"I'm Cassie."

You smiled at her before she continued with what she was doing.

Scott went to stand with Cassie whilst Hope came and took you into the living room.

"Cassie seems sweet."

Hope smiled and nodded in agreement with you. "She's a sweet kid, Scott has her on weekends."

"How has it been with living here? Like with him and such."

She shrugged. "It was strange not having my own house anymore, we own this together and we live together but not having my own space is strange."

"Are you happy?"

"Of course, I am," she stated with a smile. "It's so nice to finally live with him and not have police everywhere."

You laughed but then pulled her into a hug. "If you're happy then I'm happy."

~*~

Written by Hannah.