Wanda Maximoff- Tickles: Part 1 (c)

A lazy day was what you would consider the best type of days to experience, only becoming better if you got to share that special day with the woman you loved- luckily today was one of those days. You were laying on top of the covers of your shared bed, Wanda laying by your side both of you facing each other, fingers entwined. Even though it was a simple concept it made you smile to just be together and not have to worry about the dangers of the world that the two of you had to fight against too regularly for your liking.

There wasn't any real importance to conversation, just jumping topic to topic and laughing together forcing two uncontrollable grins onto your faces.

"You make me so happy," she said softly rubbing her thumb over the reverse of your hand.

Your cheeks began to become sore at how much you smiled along with the laughter that had filled the room moments ago.

"I'm glad you deserve happiness," you smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "And you certainly make me happy."

One of your hands moved to rest on her waist, as to hold her closer to you, but from her slight flinch and involuntary giggle the memory of how ticklish she could be came flooding back. An evil smirk came to your face, bringing an unnerved fear on hers. You moved your hand from hers jumping up onto your knees so that you had better access to your girlfriend.

Moving your fingers menacingly you ran them over her sides wiggling them as you went causing an expel of uncontrolled laughter. She tried to push you off, and you knew if she used her powers she'd be more than capable of doing so, however she had promised to never use them on you and she was sticking by that.

Wanda continued to laugh, flailing around on the bed attempting to fight you off but it was futile.

"Stop," she squealed pushing at your shoulder trying to get you to move but you were maniacally laughing and enjoying the moment too much.

"Please stop," she yelled in laughter quickly losing her breath from laughing so much.

You smirked down at her. "I'll only stop if you tell me that you love me."

She attempted to talk but just squeaked a couple of times until the words were finally able to escape, laughter breaking them apart. "I love you."

You grinned moving your hands away from her sides, leaning down to kiss her lips gently.

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.