Thor Odinson- Haircut (c)

It was one thing dating an avenger. It was a completely different thing when they were an Asgardian and spent most of their time anywhere but Earth. A long-distance relationship was hard enough, but you couldn't communication across planets, you were just left without knowing anything until he either came back to find you or you heard about him saving someone across the globe. It was certainly a struggle to have a relationship like that, but you didn't mind too much as you loved him dearly.

You were sat at home without little plans when you got a phone call from Tony telling you that Thor had returned to Earth and wished to see you, although with far less enthusiasm in his words. You didn't even change out of your three-day old pyjamas, rather just shoving on a pair of trainers and heading to your car, making your way to the avenger's compound. Before you were even parked up, you could hear Thor's bounding voice coming from inside. You parked up, rushing inside towards his voice.

As you entered the room, you saw a bored looking Tony, who as soon as he noticed you, he stood up to leave the room. Thor's chair was facing away from you, the back covering any view you had of him.

"Y/N," his booming voice said as he rose to his feet.

You were shocked by what you saw. He was still the shadowing man you had fallen in love with, dressed as though he was meant to be at a renaissance fair, but his luscious long blond locks were no longer more. His hair was cut short, far shorter than you had ever seen and at first you weren't too certain what you thought of it.

"Your hair," you whispered.

His hand moved to touch his head, feeling the now short blond hair upon it.

"Yes, it is a rather drastic change, is it not?" He sighed.

"Why'd you choose to do that?" You asked.

The more you looked at it, the more you liked it. It was a sudden change, but it was a good one. It was nice to be able to see his face and you were sure that you would enjoy kissing him far more if you weren't pulling his hair out of your teeth.

"I did not, my lady. On Sakaar, a man whom called himself the Grandmaster wished for it to be cut. I was not fond of the decision however I am not dissatisfied."

You nodded your head. "It suits you."

"Thank you," he gleamed. "I have missed you my love."

"I've missed you too," you smiled softly making your way to him to wrap your arms around him.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by