Wanda Maximoff- Tickles: Part 2 (c)

The two of you laid down on your bed, throwing a blanket over the two of you to keep yourself warm, and assisting the desperate need for cuddles and comfort. Wanda had her head on your chest; you had to move her brunette hair from your face, allowing it to stay sprawled out over you. She was snuggled up to your side, her arm thrown around you with her hand toying with the hem of your pyjama top. Both of your hands played with her messed up hair, letting your fingers tangle into it, and play with her locks.

It was a moment of pure bliss and happiness. Days where you could just relax and do nothing, it made everything feel so much better, letting the anxiety and stress of the rest of the world melt away for the few hours you got to stay home in your pyjamas with your partner, pretending you weren't superheroes. You did love helping people, but it put a strain on you. Sometimes you just needed a break from the world and your job just to let your mind and body rest.

"I love you," you whispered, continuing to play with her hair.

She looked up at you with a sweet and loving smile on her face.

"I love you too."

You pulled her hand away from the hem of your shirt, raising it so that you could press your lips to her knuckles, letting your fingers brush against hers as you did.

"How do you manage to be so perfect?" You asked, holding her close, pulling the blankets around you so that the cold couldn't break such a happy moment.

"Don't be daft Y/N," she laughed softly. The vibrations of her laughing making you beyond happy. "I am not perfect. I am as flawed as the next person, but that's why I loved you because you can overlook my flaws."

You shook your head. She was modest but every element of her made you fall in love with her again and again.

"Thank you though Y/N," she smiled.

You cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why are you thanking me?"

"You've made my life so much better," she sighed. "You've helped me come so far, and I cannot express my gratitude for having someone like you in my life."

Leaning down you kissed her forehead.

"Don't thank me Wanda. Just having you in my life is thanks enough."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.