Loki Laufeyson- Pixar (c)

Loki had little to no interest into anything that Midgard had to offer him, well no interest in anything but in you. You seemed to be the only one possible to be able to get him to even feign interest in anything, simply due to how much he loved you. At least you hoped that was why. The two of you had been in a relationship for nearly a year, and you were both sharing aspects of your homes, your worlds, to be closer to each other. Seen as you were from two completely different lines of life, it involved a lot of work for the two of you to go through to understand what life was like.

Today you were introducing him to Pixar Movies. He was far from thrilled with that, but for you he was willing to sit by your side and watch films he didn't understand nor have much of an interest for.

You had started with Toy Story and then moved onto Cars, Brave, Inside Out and were now watching Monsters Inc.

Disney was one of your true passions and you truly loved watching any of the films so were excited to finally show the man you loved some of the films you had spent so many hours watching.

Your attention was solely on the screen before you, as a smile held strongly on your lips. Due to you enjoying the moment so much, you hadn't noticed the fact that Loki had given up watching the films and rather was paying far more attention to you rather than the film.

His hands began to wander over your shoulders to brush your hair away from your face, so that he could have easier access to pressing his lips to your neck.

Trying your best to keep your eyes on the screen you, tried to swat away Loki's lips so that you could have a full enjoyment of the film you were watching.

It was to no avail however as he continued to attempt to distract you in the only way he knew possible- seduction.

"Loki, stop it," you smiled trying to enjoy the film, even if you knew he couldn't care less.

"How about no?" He laughed against your skin on your lips.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you don't care about the film," you stated.

He pulled away slightly, gently resting a finger to your chin to push your sights towards him.

"This is the fifth one of those boring moving image things, please don't make me suffer any further, my love," he said softly.

"Why don't you like them? I love these films," you pouted.

"Well I love you far more."

You rolled your eyes picking up the remote and turning off the television knowing that there wasn't going to be any way to get Loki to be interested in the film again.

~*~

Written by Charlotte. 

Tumblr Request.