Scott Lang- House Arrest (c)

The accords had ruined everything. The Avengers were no longer a team, broken and lost across the globe, many classed as criminals and left to hide from the government, a few locked in their homes to be considered safe to the community.

You refused to agree to the accords. You didn't want to be controlled by the government and not have any freewill when it came to trying to save the world, but that meant you were now limited to staying in the shadows, helping people without anyone knowing you were there. Although it wasn't ideal, it was even worse when it came down to your fiancé Scott having agreed to go on house arrest so that he wasn't a fugitive and could be a father to his daughter.

Of course, you didn't blame him. It was the least bad option for him, he needed to be there for his daughter even if that meant you weren't around. There wasn't much you could do to keep both sides of your world together, but you needed to keep the connection between them both at least somewhat connected.

It'd been over a month since Scott had been put on house arrest, and he was no longer watched from outside, rather just required to stay on the premises. Just in case someone was there watching the front of the house, you snuck around the back and through a window that had been left unlocked, not wishing to open the doors in case they were alarmed.

"Scott," you said in a hushed tone.

"In the lounge," he responded.

You made your way over to the familiar living room, finding him sat in his pyjama bottoms on the sofa. Quickly you made your way over to him, flopping down beside him, wrapping your arms around him, pressing your lips to his.

"I've missed you," you smiled warmly.

"I've missed you too, I wish none of this had happened," he sighed, holding you close. "I'd even rather go back to jail than stay here, I had more freedom there."

You gave him a sympathetic smile as you curled up close to him, glad to have even one moment of time with him after a month of no contact.

"I'm sorry that I didn't take the deal," you whispered.

"I know why you didn't," he smiled softly. "It'll be okay. It's not forever."

"Tell Cassie that I love her," you sighed. "I don't know when I'll be able to see her next, but I will try to sneak back to see you when I can, but I don't know when I can get the chance. Everything is so controlled at the moment."

"We'll figure it out but for now let's just be happy."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by