T'Challa- Strength (h)

Seeing the person, you loved be in such turmoil over how to save those that they loved themselves.

Ever since Erik had showed up and challenged T'Challa for the title everything had been thrown up in the air.

Of course, no one knew how to react when T'Challa had fallen off that ledge – seemingly to his death.

You could only grip onto Shuri as the two of you panicked over the fact that he had just plummeted down.

When the suggestion of going to M'Baku arose, you had to go with Shuri and the Queen Mother because you weren't prepared to let them go by yourselves.

You also weren't prepared for seeing your fiancé buried in the ice – alive but only barely.

Shuri looked at you with a smile on her face before breathing a sigh of relief.

"Quick, we need to give him his strength back," Ramonda encouraged you and Shuri.

The three of you worked quickly and eventually T'Challa took an intake of breath and opened his eyes.

Tears sprung to your eyes as you finally believed that your fiancé was breathing and alive again.

He turned to you, shakily reaching out to you before fully pulling you into him.

"Oh, my love," he breathed into your hair as he held you tightly.

He held you for a few moments before pulling back and there was an understanding between the two of you that the reunion could wait – Erik had to be dealt with.

Time went past and before you knew it, Erik had roped in W'Kabi and his tribe to fight with him so W'Kabi had made an enemy there.

As you were circling with Shuri, Erik appeared out of nowhere and tackled you to the ground.

"Now why oh why did I not take this queen for myself?"

You rolled your eyes as you struggled against him. "Because you were never king."

"My time on the throne says otherwise."

"He never died so you didn't win Erik – stop fooling yourself."

You continued to struggle against him before he dug his claws into your leg, causing you to scream out.

With a sick smirk on his face, he leant down so that his mouth was next to your ear.

"Did his highness hurt you like this?"

Erik moved his claws to your throat, the smirk still on his face and it only grew when he realised how scared you actually were.

Before you knew it, T'Challa had ripped Erik away from you leaving you to stand up with the excruciating pain in your leg.

"You hurt her!"

Erik laughed with a smirk on his face. "I could do a lot more too once you're out of the way."

"You will never be king."

"I beat you the first time."

T'Challa scoffed, landing a punch that knocked Erik off of his feet. "You will never beat me."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Requested by