Clint Barton- Protective (c)

"You wait here and be lookout," Clint stated.

You rolled your eyes at him, climbing through the window, only popping your head back out to look at him.

"I'm lead agent Clint, you can't keep me on the side lines on this mission," you grinned.

Clint was your older brother, both of you working as agents for SHIELD. He didn't agree with your work there though. Rather than seeing you as a capable agent, which you were, he saw you as his little sister who needed protecting. On more than one occasion you'd beat him at sparring, and saved his life on missions, but no matter what you did or what anyone else said, he tried to protect you.

"I think it's best if you stay out here, there could be more than you can handle in there," he stated.

"There's maximum five agents in here, I could take them all blindfolded, but I have you for backup, so either follow me in there and cover me, or you wait out there and shut your mouth," you said firmly.

Before you could argue, the door to the room, you had climbed into was kicked in revealing a HYDRA agent, a couple more following behind him.

You dove away from the window, where they instantly shot at. Clint moved away from the frame, only coming back to it with each arrow to attempt to shoot them. He hit one straight away but missed the others.

"Get out," Clint shouted.

"Over my dead body," you retorted, jumping up to your feet.

Hitting the agent at the back's arm, you knocked his gun away from him before fighting until he was unconscious, you barely with a bruise from the fight. In the meanwhile, Clint had hit the third agent, all three of them down, weapons away from them and no longer a danger.

"The others must be protecting the computer we need," you stated.

"Are you okay?" He asked, climbing into the room.

"I'm fine Clint," you smiled. "But we need to get to that computer before they remove all trace of this operation."

He nodded his head, putting his bow back onto his back, following you into the hall as you pulled your gun so that you had protection.

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" He asked.

You shot him a glare, pausing.

"Clinton Francis Barton, you ask me again and I will break you. I am beyond capable, and I'm going to prove it."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.