Pietro Maximoff- Roommate (c)

Having lived with Clint for what felt like a lifetime and was technically only two years, but spending time with the insufferable man made you feel like you'd aged a decade at least. Somehow the man made everything harder for you, not that you were certain whether it was due to him trying or because he was a pain in the arse naturally.

One of the things he did to annoy you most was steal your things, specifically today your hairbrush. You looked through your room and bathroom for it but to no avail so decided shouting to the annoying archer might be more helpful as you walked into the living room.

"Hey, have you seen the...oh."

Your words trailed off as you saw a man sat on the sofa that wasn't your roommate.

"Hello," the Sokovian man smiled to you.

"Not that I am not pleased to see you, but what are you doing in my house?" You stated bluntly.

It wasn't as though you weren't friends with Pietro. Since he and Wanda had joined the team you had gotten along with them relatively well, but Clint was pretty much the only avenger you spoke to when you weren't at work- that wasn't by choice either.

"Clint invited me," he smiled.

Your eyes rolled out of instinct of the name. Of course he was the reason you had a guest. How were you supposed to walk around in your underwear if you had visitors?

"Barton, get your arse into the living room now," you shouted aimlessly hoping the archer could hear you but you hastily held the fake smile for the speedster sat in front of you.

"Coming...coming," Clint called nonchalantly walking into the living room. "Are you being hospitable to our new roommate?"

Arms crossed over your chest, you raised an eyebrow at Clint.

"Roommate? I don't even want you living here."

"Ever so lovely Y/N," he smirked. "But Pietro needed a place to stay, and I owe him."

You turned your attention to the younger man that was still sat smiling on the sofa, seeming amused by the spectacle he got to witness.

"What did he do this time? How much damage did he do? I'll pay you if it means you don't live here," you stated firmly attempting to seem stern.

"Actually he didn't break anything, and technically I told him he owes me nothing. But supposedly when you save a guy's life they are happy to let you stay with them if you need a place," Pietro shrugged.

"This is about Ultron?" You huffed gaining a nod from the two men. "Sometimes I wonder why you even bothered taking those bullets, my life would be easier if he was dead."

"Hey!" Clint exclaimed.

You rolled your eyes. "What? You cause me so much trouble. Natasha and I will mourn for the day and then we'll get over it."

Clint shoved your shoulder with a frown before covering his chest with his arms seeming to pout as though he was a child.

"I thought you loved me Y/N," he pout, almost tearfully.

"Who told you that crap? I only let you live with me as Nat had enough of you."

Pietro attempted to stifle his laugh but both you and Clint glared at him, making his expression become flat and emotionless.

"Will you let me live with you, if I promise to let Agent Barton die next time?" Pietro offered.

You nodded with a smile, taking a seat next to him.

"Of course, thank you. But you also need to drink Clint's coffee every morning. For Barton that is a fate worse than death," you smirked knowing very well how to destroy Clint in every way possible.

~*~

Written by Charlotte