Thor Odinson- Sakaar (c)

You let out a sigh as you got ready to go into the ring for a fight. It was a normal occurrence. Since you crashed on Sakaar, you had been forced into the Grandmaster's gladiator fights. You were his current champion, fighting every night to see which of his new competitors could beat his 'Daughter of Asgard'. Your name was called, so you walked into the ring ready for whoever was the unlucky person to fall to Sakaar and be forced to fight in these heinous games that the Grandmaster cared so much about.

As you stood there, people cheered, until your opponent's door opened. You were ready to see some creature you'd only ever read about, and you'd be about to slaughter, however you knew this one, more than knew them, you had been in love with him.

"Thor?" You smiled.

You hadn't seen him in a long time, having fled your home world and somehow ended up here. How did he find you? Maybe he wasn't even looking for you, but what luck there was in you both ending up on Sakaar.

"Y/N," he grinned.

An enemy rushing to you was common, but Thor wrapping his arms around you and holding you close to him was a missed thing. You missed having him so close to you. He was the only person you missed from Asgard and the only thing that made you regret leaving.

He ended the embrace, looking you fondly in the eyes for a moment before pressing his lips to yours. You could hear the Grandmaster speak over the top of everyone, but you couldn't make out the words due to being lost in such a pure moment.

"I've missed you," he smiled, letting his large hand caress your cheek.

"I've missed you too," you whispered, so glad to have him back in your life.

Even though it was clear the Grandmaster wasn't fond of the sight of you two being happy rather than killing each other.

"I've never stopped loving you," he said, letting out a pent-up sigh.

You could feel your heart swell with his comment. He had been your true love and it was the hardest thing you have ever done to leave him behind, so knowing he didn't hate you for leaving him made you incredibly happy.

"I've always loved you too," you smiled, allowing your lips to collide once again.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.