Natasha Romanoff- Leave: Part 1 (c)

Based on Take Me Or Leave Me from Rent

"It's the last straw Natasha," you frowned throwing your handbag onto the table, fighting the tears from falling.

"Just talk about it Y/N, things can change," she said softly.

Natasha moved a hand to touch your shoulder, but you pulled it away quickly not wanting the contact.

"I'm sick of those men. All they do is stare at you, and yet you seem to enjoy it," you frowned.

It was tough being with an incredibly beautiful woman. Natasha was gorgeous, and she knew it, as did everyone who saw her. At first you thought it was a blessing, someone so beautiful wanting to be with you, especially seen as she was terribly kind even for an assassin. But it was a blessing in disguise. As a SHIELD agent she generally wore a cat suit, something that showed her body in a way you'd only allow her to see, but she was happy for the world to view hers. You were all for her being happy in her own skin and wearing whatever she wanted but she knew it made you uncomfortable the way men stared at her, and the way she responded to their comments.

"Do you want me to lie to you Y/N? Because I like to feel sexy, I like to know someone thinks I am beautiful, you'd rather I was in a convent," she snapped.

"I'm not comfortable with everyone gawking at you. I know I have no control over how you dress, nor would I want to however, I do hold issue in the fact that you encourage them. I've seen you get just a little too close to the waitress, or bend over a little too much in front of a staring man. You flirt with them," you frowned.

Natasha let out a scoff. "I don't flirt. Men and woman have flirted with me since I hit puberty. Can you blame them? But I am loyal to you, I could flirt with any of them, but I love you."

You kept your head down, not wanting to make eye contact with her as you knew it was a lie. She enjoyed you seeing how others enjoyed looking at her and it broke you up.

"You have a funny way of showing it," you whispered.

She grabbed hold of your hand, forcing you to turn towards her.

"All I want is to have a bit of fun, I want to dance with people, I want to be able to let loose after work, but I don't because you don't want me to."

"I want you to have fun, but I want to know you remember you're my girlfriend not single and very ready to mingle."

She clenched her jaw, shaking her head at you. "I'd rather be single and have fun than put up with a control freak like you. I spend all day shooting at the enemy, I want to escape that not be held under this regime with you as the dictator."

"Then leave."

You didn't know the words escaped your mouth until you saw her pained expression.

"You knew I was insecure when we met, you knew I couldn't handle you flirting with people, that I needed you to supportive and there for me. So, if you can't handle that then you might as well leave."

"You knew I was an assassin and wanted to enjoy my days. I guess neither of us really got what we wanted," she stated.

Natasha picked up her handbag and her jacket. "I'm going to stay at Clint's, I'll come get my stuff tomorrow."

With that she walked out the door and your life and never returned.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested