Wanda Maximoff- Paint (c)

The avenger's compound may look nothing like a home, more like a government building filled with a photocopied agent in a suit, working to violate people's privacy and filing paperwork. Luckily the exterior of the building wasn't the same as the interior. Yes, it was rather clinical, white and grey walls, spotless tiled floors and wall length windows but it was the closest thing to home you had ever had.

The halls may be bland, but each member of the avengers had their own room that was far from bland. Yours was brightly coloured, covered in pictures and filled with all of the stuff you loved. Wanda was the newest member and was moving in. She didn't really have anything to put into her room, a couple of pictures of her brother and parents or with you, but other than that she had lost everything. Tony let her buy whatever she wanted but she didn't push the limits like everyone else in the building would have.

A few cans of grey paint and general furniture was all she got, leaving the two of you to decorate the room and make it homely for her. You put your phone on an old table she'd found with showtunes playing whilst you painted the walls the dark grey. Although the walls were bland like the building itself, she had cute decorations and brightly coloured furnishings to make it something she liked.

One wall was painted when your favourite song from your favourite musical came on. You quickly became distracted dancing, running over to Wanda and grabbing her arm, sending paint across the old sheets on the floor and over you both a bit.

"Y/N," she playfully whined, dropping the brush back into her tin of paint.

"Wanda," you mimicked, spinning her in your arms, getting her to dance with you.

"We need to paint," she laughed.

Even though she wanted to continue painting, she was glad to spend time with you having fun and dancing. The two of you terribly danced around the room, trying your best to not get more paint on you but the old clothes you wore were covered in grey paint. As the song came to an end, the both of you giggled together, you pulling her towards her so that you could hug her.

"I love you Wanda, I'm glad you decided to make this your home," you smiled.

"I love you too," she grinned, kissing you passionately.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.