Clint Barton- Beep (c)

Inspiration from oursuperadventure.com

Rarely did you and Clint both have time off of work at the same time so when you did you probably should have used that time to your advantage and actually have done stuff, but rather you had decided to cuddle on the sofa and watch Disney movies.

Seen as your day job was filled with adrenaline and adventure, your home life was plain and relaxing, not that you would have ever had it any other way.

You had already made your way through Robin Hood and Brave along with all the jokes that came along with being with the archer. Having no other archery based movies to watch you were left putting on Lady and the Tramp which you loved, but without being able to make jokes about your partner, you were left slightly bored and needing to form a new topic of conversation.

Moving slightly, you turned so that you were on your knees facing him, rather than having his arm wrapped around you with your head on his shoulder.

You rested a hand onto his shoulder, so that you could keep your balance and not fall backwards off of the sofa seen as you were a bit of a clumsy mess.

"Beep! Beep! You have a message! Click to read!" You grinned down at Clint.

He raised an eyebrow not sure what the hell you were talking about seen as without context it really didn't make sense, but you were doing your best to try and act cute which was harder than you were anticipating it to be.

Clint reached a hand out to tap your nose.

"Click!"

Your smile grew knowing that he was playing along with it. Honestly sometimes it made me question how unnaturally weird your relationship was all the time.

"The message is I love you," You grinned, knowing exactly how cheesy you currently sounded.

His eyes rolled at your comment, reaching his hand out again to press on your nose.

"Delete!"

You moved back slightly still resting one hand on his shoulder to prevent you from falling. Your eyebrows furrowed as your jaw fell slack.

"Clinton Francis Barton," you hissed angrily.

He let out a sigh.

"Beep! Beep!" He said reluctantly. "You have a message. Click to read."

You frowned at him, slapping his nose.

"Click!"

"Ow," he muttered.

Once again you smacked his nose.

"Click!"

Your tone was angrier this time and more forceful than before.

"The message is you're a peculiar woman, but you're my peculiar woman, and I love you for it," he smiled softly, a genuine smile.

You couldn't help but smile at the man that you undeniably loved, but granted questioned the love for regularly.

"You're a jerk," you stated.

He pulled you towards him, pressing his lips to yours and holding you closer to him.

"But I'm your jerk," he smiled. 

~*~

Written by Charlotte.