Loki Laufeyson- Sakaar (c)

As your name was announced, you spun your weapon around, ready to run into the ring. The doors parted, letting you into the dirt ring in which you were prepared to kill your enemy. Around you there were so many people surrounding you, cheering you on. You turned to the Grandmaster's pod, to smile up to the man whom had given you a new life and let your live lavishly as long as you put on a show and killed people for him. Usually you grinned up at him, but your expression instantly dropped as you saw the person sat beside him. As the door opposite you opened, you realised you had to ignore the person whom looked equally as concerned by seeing you.

After you competitor was announced, the fighting commenced, and within moments, they were lying in a pool of their blood as you raised your weapon above your head for the crowds to cheer.

You took your leave from the ring, running back to your room to clear off the blood of your enemy and get changed into something a bit more comfortable. Once you were showered and in casual clothing ready to meet the Grandmaster for dinner, but before you could leave your room, the door opened.

A guard stood there gesturing in for the visitor revealing the man from the Grandmaster's box that you hadn't seen in years.

"Y/N," he asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Loki."

You hadn't seen your brother in many years. You had left Asgard a long time ago, faking your death so that no one would follow you. Never would you be Queen of Asgard due to your two older brothers and you were sick of people treating you like a useless princess and wanted to be able to handle your own life. Of course, you had missed your parents and brothers, but you hadn't looked back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I thought you died."

You gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry brother. I couldn't stay on Asgard to be considered nothing more than a princess. I never thought I'd be fighting for a living, but it certainly beats royal duties."

He let out a sigh, making his way to pull you into a tight hug. You had missed him terribly.

"I'm sorry Y/N," he whispered.

"Pardon?"

He looked down before giving you a sad look. "Mother and father, they... they died."

You had to take a step back. "What?"

Loki held you close, knowing how it hurt you to know of your parents passing.

"Father revealed I was adopted, and Thor is now fighting on Midgard," he stated.

"I... I missed a lot," you whispered.

"A fair bit."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.