Clint Barton- Honeymoon (c)

You and Clint were happier than you had ever been. The two of you were on your honeymoon and you never thought that you could feel so at peace or that everything could be so perfect.

The two of you had hectic jobs within the avengers and it meant that any time that the two of you could be alone and not have to worry about the newest bad guy whom would try to kill you. You loved your job, and you loved working with your friends, but it was still nice to be alone away from everything.

Currently you were stood by the window of the cabin the two of you were staying in. The snowy scene outside forced you to smile. Everything was peaceful and simply beautiful.

Clint had attempted to encourage you to agree to a honeymoon somewhere hot, but you had given him a glare and that's how you ended up in a cosy cabin covered in snow.

As you stood there in the early morning, two arms wrapped around your middle with a kiss being placed to the curve of your neck.

"Morning darling," Clint smiled as you turned your head so that you could kiss him properly.

"Morning love," you said softly resting your hands on top of his around your waist.

"What are you looking at?" he questioned.

"It's just beautiful outside."

Even though you couldn't see his face as he moved to rest his chin onto the top of your head, you could tell that he was grinning already.

"There is something that holds much more beauty in this room," he stated moving his arms up so they were wrapped around your shoulders.

"Gosh Barton, do you have to be so cheesy?" You said rolling your eyes.

He moved slightly to kiss your hair, as he reached up to flick your nose playfully.

"Can't I compliment my wife, Mrs Barton?" He questioned innocently.

"You know I love your compliments, however I would rather not choke on the cliché spurting from your mouth," you stated. "There's a difference between us being happy and loving one another, and us being a pain in the arse sickly couple."

The two of you stood in silence for a moment before he decided to completely ruin the moment.

"You're the perfect height for me to rest my chin on your head," he sighed.

"Thanks Clint. One extreme to another I see," you frowned.

A laugh rumbled through his chest as he kissed your temple, turning you in his arms so you were now facing him.

"Sometimes I hate you," you stated.

"Love you too," he grinned bopping your nose.

You let out a sigh. "I married a child. I didn't realise I'd notice this mistake so quickly."

He picked you up so that you looked him directly in the eye.

"Hey, you knew what you were getting into. Natasha paid for you to speak to a professional as she thought something was going on as you agreed to marry me. But I love you and even if you deny it you love me too."

You rolled your eyes as he pulled you to him again so he could peck your cheek.

"Regrettably I do love you. Which probably says more about me than you, but thank you for marrying me nevertheless, even if you annoy me more than anyone else does."

He grinned. "That's what I'm here for."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.