Lorna Dane- Family: Part 5 (c)

The original plan didn't go smoothly. You had all planned to get Lorna and your father from a van they were being transported in, but the guards had used a mutant against you, stopping your powers. Even though that part didn't go well, Lorna was smart and got her own way out of the van, your father soon behind her.

Finally, you were reunited with her back at the Underground, unable to get to each other until then.

"Lorna," you grinned uncontrollably, wrapping your arms around her.

"I've missed you," she said, lowering her head to your shoulder.

You leaned up and kissed her passionately. You'd missed her so much, and you honestly didn't believe that you'd ever get her back but having her back in your arms was the purest, happiest moment of your life.

"I love you so much Lorna," you smiled as happy tears fell.

"I love you too."

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called.

You turned away from the woman you loved to see a man you had missed for a fair while. You also never thought you'd see your father again, assuming due to his career that he would hate you for what you were, but here he was, having risked his life to save your siblings who were the same as you.

"Dad," you smiled. "It's great to see you. I'm sorry for everything."

"That's your dad?" Lorna asked.

"Yeah," you nodded as your mum and siblings came to join him for your family reunion. "And that's my mum and sister Lauren and brother Andy. Those two of mutants too."

"Why didn't you tell me they were mutants? I thought you ran away because everyone wouldn't understand?"

You shrugged your shoulders. If you had known about them, your life would have been a heck of a lot easier. However now, you were glad that you'd taken the harder route in life, at least it was interesting.

"I didn't know until they turned up here after you were taken," you said. "Oh... guys, this is Lorna, my girlfriend. She helped me after I left and brought me here. I owe her my life."

Your mum smiled at the two of you, walking towards you. She put her hands-on Lorna's cheeks, smiling at her.

"Thank you, Lorna, for taking care of my little girl for me," she grinned, pulling Lorna into a tight hug.

Lorna looked over your mothers' shoulder, looking confused and shocked by the gesture but she soon melted into the embrace.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.