Thor Odinson- Plan Of Action (a)

Thor knelt, staring intently towards the ground, hoping that his fallen comrades would just reappear from their ashes like phoenixes.

"Okay, that did not work. We try again." The blade of his newly crafted axe raked the freshly disturbed dirt as he slung it over his shoulder.

"What do you mean we try again? Just going straight for him didn't exactly work this time, what makes you think it will this time?" He inspected the head of the axe, checking for damage before walking forward.

"What should we do then? Sit here complacent after he has just... destroyed everything? I don't think so."

"So what, you're going to try and fight him, on your own?"

"Well, I don't plan on just letting him go and saunter off to saunter off to have a sit down with a nice book. In the blink of an eye he has removed half of the people that I love from this world-"

"And what? You think I haven't lost anybody? I am not saying that we sit like obedient dogs. I am saying that we recuperate, we draw up a plan of action with whatever resources we have left, whatever people we have left and then once we have had time to prepare ourselves, we hunt him down." He turned to face you and threw his axe onto the floor, the handle pointed towards the sky and an almighty boom echoed through the surrounding forestry.

"And how long will that take? Weeks? Months? We don't know if we even have anybody left, never mind how many. He expects that we will wait, we will go back to our little hidey-holes, he thinks that we will lay on our backs and let the alpha dog wrap his jowls around our quivering little necks. That is not the Asgardian way y/n, let him win if you want to, but it is not something that I can do."

"I never realised that the Asgardian way was suicide."

"I would rather die a warriors death and join my fallen comrades in Valhalla than sit here and do NOTHING WHILST HE PICKS OUT HIS NEXT CHEWTOY-PLANET." He briskly marched towards you and raised his finger, prodding it into your chest.

"Thor. We are on the same side here. Please. Come back to the Avengers tower with me... or atleast whatever is left of it. I'm sure that whoever survived will regroup there."

"No." Thor walked away, his eyes not leaving yours. His axe shot to his hand and within an instant he had shot off into the sky.

~*~

Written by Aaron

Requested by