Hank McCoy- Glasses (c)

It wasn't as though it was unusual for you and Hank to spend a whole night in the lab, it wasn't unusual for you two spend multiple consecutive days there either, or even for you to set up camp on the sofa. Whenever there was a large project on, you generally swapped shifts so you could get in short naps between working, but seen as there wasn't much left to do you had decided to both stick it out and just get it done.

Well Hank had different ideas. You had left him to do his part of the project but when you went to talk to him about what you had been doing you had found him asleep on his notebook. Even though it was a bit of a pain in the arse that he was napping currently, he did look sweet whilst he slept. You planned to let him sleep for a bit, but quickly became bored, and within your boredom you stole his glasses.

If anything you were really helping your mutant friend. He could break his glasses in his sleep, so you were just taking care of them whilst he slept. Whilst you waited for him to wake up you continued working, but as soon as he started to stir your attention turned back to him.

Grabbing his glasses you put them on your face, instantly distorting your view, giving you the viewpoint into how blind your friend was.

Hank let out a grunt as he woke up, squinting as he attempted to see around the room.

"Y/N," he muttered trying to hold back a yawn.

"Hank," you responded attempting to imitate his tone.

You watched him closely through your blurred vision, noticing him going to run a hand through his askew locks. As he touched his hair he noticed that the frames of his glasses were no longer lying on his ears so he pressed his palms to his face to check if they were gone. When he couldn't find them he patted his desk trying to find them but to no avail.

Within a second he became panicked looking around for them. As he continued to search you did your best to hide your laughter but it was pointless as it erupted from your lips gaining his attention.

"Y/N," he said in a warning tone.

"Hank," you smirked imitating him once more.

"Give me my glasses please," he sighed.

You smiled at the brunette man, removing the glasses and placing them on his face. As soon as you placed them there, he pushed them along the bridge of his nose with his index finger.

"You're adorable you know that," you laughed.

Rather than verbally responding, he lowered his head in attempt of hiding his blushing cheeks.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.