Hummderson??

"Do you think that maybe we'll ever get married?" A curious Blaine asked his fiancé who was currently putting together a book of ideas for their wedding which was in four months. Kurt turned to face Blaine "um... well considering we're engaged.... I'm gonna go with yes?" He says, highly confused. Blaine giggles "I know we are but it's so far away!" He says dramatically. "We've been engaged for like... ever!" He groans. Kurt laughs "yes, the day will come my love. You just have to be patient." He smiles and turns back to the book he was making.

"If you didn't have to have such a big wedding we could have already been married." Blaine sasses under his breath. Kurt turns back around with his eyebrow raised "what did you just say to me, Anderson?" He sasses back. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh......nothing?" Blaine says nervously. Kurt turns back around to his book "that's what I thought." He smirks. Blaine giggles softly "and it's Anderson-Hummel actually." He smirks back at him. Kurt chuckles "not for a few more months. And we haven't even talked about last names yet. What if I want my last name to just be Anderson? Or maybe a combination of the two like Hummderson? No that doesn't sound right. How about Anderhummel?" Kurt smiles. Blaine giggles "You can have whatever last name you want baby. I'd give you the world just to see that adorable smile on your face." Blaine coos, kissing him softly.

Kurt smiles and sits up on the couch with his soon to be hubby. "Well I don't necessarily want the world, but Britain would be nice though." He giggles adorably. Blaine rolls his eyes playfully "you would do anything to meet the royal family wouldn't you?" He smirks. Kurt giggles even more "yep, pretty much!" He smiles.

//AN: Okay so sorry this was so short but I thought you might enjoy a little sassy Klaine fluff so here ya go👍🏼👍🏼//