Mature and Vice x Male reader

Nothing belongs to me but the story. Although you belong to them.

Enjoy

How do you get yourself into these messes? All you did was rip out some redhead's throat in self defense, and now you had two crazy snake chicks chasing after you. After about four minutes you ducked into an alley and hid inside an upside down cardboard box. You could hear them calling you.

Mature: (Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN) Come out, come out wherever you are.

Vice: We're not going to hurt you.

You were quivering in fear trying not to pee yourself at the thought of what these ladies might do to you. Then you sneezed. Vice grabbed the box and threw it aside. They both stood above you. Then you blacked out from fear. When you woke up you saw that they were sleeping on top of you, and were talking in their sleep.

Mature: (Y/N), so handsome, so strong.

Vice: (Y/N), so cute, so nice.

You tried to carefully escape from their grasp without waking them up. You failed.

Mature: Where do you think your going?

Vice: We just want you as a boyfriend.

(Y/N): Oh, That's a relief. I thought you were going to kill me.

Mature: No.

Vice: We would never do that. Unless you broke our hearts.

(Y/N): I would never do that to you lovely ladies.

You had some beautiful and somewhat crazy girlfriends now who were just the sweetest to you, but merciless to anyone who tried to take you from them.

~The End~