Glynda Goodwitch x male reader

Only the story belongs to me. Your semblance is electrokinesis. You are a lion fanuas, meaning you have a mane. You look like this guy spear and all.

 You look like this guy spear and all

Enjoy.

Professor Goodwitch was accompanying team RWBY on a routine mission when they came across a run-down cathedral with blue stained glass windows. They felt compelled to explore the interior. They were mesmerized by the beautiful columns and ornate carvings. That is until Ruby noticed a figure slumped in the corner.

Ruby: What's that over there?

They saw a suit of armor with a spear laying next to it (the one above). Glynda looked at it and a look of nostalgia brightened her eyes.

Glynda: This was the armor and weapon of (Y/N) (L/N). We were best friends when we attended Beacon. We even grew to love each other, but he disappeared after graduation.

She finished the last sentence with a tone of sorrow in her voice. Then the figure's head moved. Everyone took up a defensive position.

Glynda: And whoever stole his belongings is still alive.

Then the armor clad figure sprang forward doing something that nobody expected. Instead of attacking it wrapped it's arms around Glynda in a tight hug.

????: Glynda?

Glynda's eyes started to tear up.

Glynda: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Heh heh heh. Winner.

And those were the last words the armored figure spoke before collapsing.

timeskip

Now (Y/N) instructs Glynda's class alongside her. Although nobody, aside from the staff, could really figure out what kind of person he was. He always spoke in short sentences, was impossible to engage in a conversation with, and he was never seen without his helmet on.

(Y/N)'s pov.

 Today you were selecting a student to spar with. You pointed at Mercury.

(Y/N): You. You will be my opponent.

You stood tall with your spear at your side.

(Y/N): Show me what today's youth is capable of.

He began to attack you. You either countered or sidestepped his kicks, always at the very last minute. Then you saw an opening and used your spear to knock him onto his back before grabbing his leg. It felt different from what you knew to be a human leg so you decided to experiment. You used your semblance to send a jolt through his legs before dropping him. He attempted to get onto his feet only to faceplant when his legs gave out from under him. Your theory was correct, his legs were mechanical and your shock had disabled the CPU.

(Y/N): So, Mr. Black, would you mind telling the class how you lost your original legs?

Mercury: No, not really.