Jasper x male reader

Only the story belongs to me.

You look like Terumi the only difference here being that your coat is separated into four sections yellow, blue, white, and pink like the symbol of the Diamond Authority

Enjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy.

You were sent on a mission to some backwater planet called "Earth" with your friend/sparring partner Jasper and a Peridot. You were with them and consumed by boredom.

(Y/N): What are we doing again?

Peridot: We're going to Earth to take care of a group of rebels that have been interfering with my work.

(Y/N): Alright then. I'm gonna go take a nap, wake me up if you need me.

You walked to the cot you had brought with you and went to sleep. You were jolted awake when the ship crashed. You pushed the slab of debris off you and saw the rebels mentioned by the Peridot. Then you saw Jasper about to fuse with the prisoner you had on the ship. You knew this was a bad idea so you created an Ouroboros chain and used it to disrupt her physical form. When the smoke cleared you stood in front of them with Jasper's gem in your hand.

(Y/N): This isn't the last you'll see of us.

With that you created a green portal and stepped through. The thing about your portals is you need to be familiar with the planet you're on for them to be reliable. Stepping through this one was a real crapshoot. The destination ended up being an abandoned house in the middle of a forest.

(Y/N): I'm glad that it didn't take me to a Yautja nest like last time.

You shuddered thinking of the time you were hunted like an animal. Then you looked down at the stone in your hand before entering the house. You left Jasper on a table and lied down on your cot to take a nap. The next morning you woke up just in time to see Jasper re-form. You yawned and put your coat on. After Jasper was done she sat down next to you.

(Y/N): What now?

She shrugged.

(Y/N): Wanna get to know each other better?

Jasper: Why not.

The two of you talked for the rest of the day. After that the two of you were smiling, for two reasons actually. One being you had devised a sinister plan, and two because you had fallen in love with each other. Then you started to go over the plan, that is before you were interrupted by a gem mutant running through the front door.

????: It went in there!

Jasper: It's them!

(Y/N): Are you sure?

Jasper: I wouldn't be able to forget that voice.

(Y/N): Alright. OUROBOROS!!

You threw your chains through the door and windows grabbing the "Crystal Gems." You walked out of the house with Jasper next to you.

(Y/N): I told you we'd meet again.

You tightened the chains, causing them to strain against them.

(Y/N): I'm actually interested in seeing what you're able to do against me if you beat Jasper.

You released the fusion and chained the others to the side of the house.

(Y/N): (to Jasper) Don't let them escape.

She nodded and stood next to them.

(Y/N): Let's see how many minutes you last. Or should I say seconds?

You drew your knives and charged.

(Y/N): Feel the burn!

Timeskip

You had beaten them all after that and were about to shatter the Pearl out of anger because she was too weak. Although the one they called "Steven" had gotten free of the chain and was now clinging to your leg begging for you to give Earth a chance and not to shatter his family. His begging reminded you of someone you used to hold dear.

(Y/N): (begrudgingly) Fine, we'll give you a chance.

Steven: (x15) Thank you!

(Y/N): Get off my leg before I change my mind.

He let go and you walked over to Jasper as he picked up the gems you'd poofed.

Jasper: Why'd you listen to him?!

(Y/N): He reminds me of my little brother. I need to give him a chance. We need to give him a chance.

Jasper was silent. You'd told her about your little brother and how close to him you'd been before he died. You let a solitary tear run down your cheek. before looking to Steven.

(Y/N): Alright, lead the way.

Steven showed you around his home, and you kinda enjoyed it. Jasper did too, even though she was too stubborn to admit it. Afterwards he invited you to something humans called a "Slumber party." Since the concept of sleep was foreign to Jasper you took it upon yourself to teach her. After doing so you laid down on the floor and closed your eyes smiling as you felt two giant arms wrap around your waist. You opened one eye and looked at Jasper before kissing her on the nose and hugging her back. The two of you slept soundly that night.

~ehT dnE~

I'm going to be honest. When I first started this book I didn't think it'd catch on, but here we are at chapter 103 and me with 100 followers. Thanks everybody, you're all great people and I will see you all in the next chapter and I hope to continue to see you all in the future. This is Bob and I'll be doing a reveal in my ask book to commemorate hitting 100 followers.