Queen moon x male knight reader

Here's something that never even crossed my mind until someone asked for it. Nothing belongs to me. You look like this glorious bastard.

Enjoy

Enjoy.

Burn, maim, kill. That's what the voice in your head kept telling you to do. You were able to ignore it, but you had to make a home for yourself in a cave. You heard a twig snap outside of your cave.

(Y/N): Who's there?

A blonde girl walked into your line of sight.

(Y/N): Why are you here? I don't usually get visitors.

????: I've heard you tell really good stories.

(Y/N): Oh, that's true. You want to hear one of my stories?

????: Sure.

(Y/N): A long time ago I was a knight.

mystical flashback noise

You were training "green" knights to see if they were strong enough to be part of the queen's royal guard. So far none were making the cut. This was before the voice in your head came along. You had a secret crush on someone though, that crush was the princess. It's been a long time and you can't remember either of their names. At night you slept in your lonely quarters dreaming of confessing to her, many of these dreams turned into nightmares of rejection and ridicule. One fateful day you were assigned to protect the princess as she was paraded through town. During the task everything was as normal as could be until a small group of usurpers tried to attack her. You easily swept them all away with one powerful swing of your sword. They were captured and thrown into the dungeon, after that day the princess began to take a liking to you. You were the only one she entrusted with her safety and she always asked for you to accompany her whenever she went out.

back to present noises

(Y/N): This story doesn't have a happy ending though. The day she confessed to me the madness took over. I had to leave for the safety of everyone, most importantly hers.

????: You don't seem that dangerous.

(Y/N): Not on the surface, but eventually everything is choked by the fumes. That's why they call me the Fume Knight.

As you finished that sentence she began to cough violently.

(Y/N): You should probably leave.

She got up and ran out.

(Y/N): I wonder why she looked so familiar.

You laid down next to your pile of sticks and fell asleep. The next day you heard the same twig snap again.

(Y/N): Two days in a row I've gotten visitors.

It was the same girl from yesterday, but this time she had brought someone with her.

(Y/N): Two people on the same day, it must be my birthday.

???? 2: I was told you were once a knight.

(Y/N): Yeah that was me.

???? 2: I think I know who you are.

(Y/N): I'm skeptical. Last person who said that tried to use me.

???? 2: Is your name (Y/N)?

(Y/N): The only person I told my name was. Heh heh, It's been a while. I still love you. You're the queen now aren't you?

Moon: Yes.

(Y/N): Why are you here?

Moon: To extend an offer to you.

(Y/N): You want me to be your personal bodyguard again?

Moon: Yes.

(Y/N): Alright. It'll be good to get out of this cave.

You could see her smile slightly as you grabbed your swords and followed her to what would be your new life.

~Teh edn~

I honestly don't know how to feel about this.