Eliza x male "Neko" reader

Stories for Eliza, and most other Skullgirls characters, are few and far between, and I've never seen anyone appeal to her apparent affinity for cats. So here we go. You can go between being human and being a cat. You have ears and a tail when you're human. You wear a white glove on your right hand which works like Sekhemet in the way that it can turn into weapons and tools. When you're a cat it looks like a patch of white fur on your right paw.

Enjoy.

You were aimlessly wandering the streets of New Meridian looking for some edible food in the garbage or someone to get some food from with your cuteness. You haven't had a home for a while since the warehouse you were living in was demolished by humans. Then you saw someone you guessed might have some food. and you did your thing. You started to rub against her leg and meowed. Although something different than the usual happened. The person you were trying to get food from, who was apparently female, picked you up.

Eliza: Who're you little cutie?

She began to pet you.

Eliza: I'm going to assume that you don't have a home if you're here.

You said yes, although since you're a cat it came out as a meow.

Eliza: I'll take that as a yes. You're too cute for me to leave you in this place. You're coming with me.

You had mixed feelings about this. On the one hand having a home would mean regular meals and not worrying about stepping on broken glass and this woman was really hot. But on the other hand you would have to stay as a cat most of the time. The positives outweighed the negatives. She stepped into a limo and it left to what you assume to be her home. You fell asleep along the way.

timeskip

You had been living with Eliza for a few months now and your only problems were Horace and Albus, but Eliza told them off whenever they chased you. Today Albus was chasing you because you had taken Horace's glasses. Although he didn't know you had left them behind a couple minutes ago then he lunged towards you. He missed you but managed to grab your tail and yanked on it causing you to turn into a human. Right in front of Eliza. You stood up with your hands raised defensively. Trembling in fear. You expected her to be mad and throw you out, or worse kill you.

Eliza: Why didn't you tell me before?

(Y/N): Because, from past experiences, I thought you'd throw me out.

Eliza: Understandable. but you look really cute right now.

(Y/N): Thank you. but I'm kinda pissed.

Eliza: Sure you can attack them.

You turned to Horace and Albus with a crazy look in your eyes and made your glove turn into a drill before using it to attack them.

(Y/N): That felt good.

Eliza put her head on your shoulder.

Eliza: You're almost like me.

(Y/N): In what way?

Eliza: I'm bound to a parasite and she allows me to control the blood around me.

(Y/N): I'm guessing yours is a lot better than mine. And before you ask yes this glove is more or less bound to my hand. I can take it off but not for too long. Otherwise I'd be consumed by the flames inside me.

Eliza: I have no idea what you're talking about, but either way you're sleeping with me from now on.

(Y/N): I'd like that.

You followed her to her bedroom, and no you didn't do anything. The two of you just snuggled together and she scratched your ears.

timeskip

The two of you had been together for two months, and now a cold snap had hit New Meridian. Now you were faced with the problem of Eliza shivering in bed with you. You got an idea. You used those aforementioned inner flames to keep the two of you warm. The next day you were kidnapped by a demon nun. You were put in a cage made of flesh and tried to slice it open with your glove. When that failed you simply waited for Eliza to realize you were gone and save you. Three days later she finally did and you tackled her in a hug once she killed the demon.

Eliza: It's okay we're going home.

You turned into a cat and fell asleep in Eliza's arms as she took you home. She pet you and you purred in your sleep. She smiled.

Eliza: I'm not letting anyone take you from me again.

~Tje End~

I hope you all enjoyed this story and I hope that people decide to do more stories for Skullgirls characters.