Sally Stageplay x Male reader

Here's discount Parasoul herself. You are kinda like Big Band from Skullgirls. The differences being that you are still fully human, and you don't have a giant saxophone coming out of your back. Your trenchcoat also has arms.

 Your trenchcoat also has arms

Enjoy.

You're a famous jazz musician in Inkwell Isle, everyone came running from the hills whenever you performed. The only person whose fame surpassed yours was Sally Stageplay, and admittedly had a liking for her. But you heard she was with her co-star, whom she is married to in one of her plays. She may be a tad serious about her work, but she's a kind-natured person off the stage. She was a strong person too with her ability to somehow turn her parasol into a mouth that eats her and teleports her elsewhere, among other things. You can use your various instruments as weapons. Departing from that you were probably the only one who didn't have a contract with the devil. That changed today. You had sold your soul to the devil in exchange for sally's love. It worked, but you had heard there was a cup child collecting the debts, and you knew he'd be coming for you as well. You were sitting and entertaining a crowd with a song when you saw the cup. Then you decided to go onto a song you wrote last night.

[ Imagine it's played with a saxophone (neither this song nor the original belong to me| Lyrics for those who care)]

 (Y/N): Everywhere you go there's bad people, theres good people, angels, demons

Faced with a choice you show your bestest, raise your chest up, use your patience

Sometimes you've got no other option, but to fight them, or run wildBuddy, I've got a bit of advice, just avoid being a dummy

Hey! Yo little man, you gotta listen so pay attention! Don't don't don't don't ever never think again. You gotta use that noggin, contemplate, ponder on, deliberateYou Don't let others plant things inside your mind, that's a crime, my oh myI've seen it so many times long before, take my word, use brain powerI mean a fool's kinda pretty funny, but you just don't wanna end up a dummy 

*whistles*  Use up your brain, just don't be lame, always 2 steps ahead 

*whistlesDon't be stupid, like a dummy, Ignorance is a pain

Now it's time, lets refresh, get you on a roll, lets do the math,1+2, that makes 3, now lets groove on with history,Just look back, much violence, learn from their mistakes now lets science,Facts are facts, don't be slick, liars gonna lie but not in musicDo re mi, fa so la, singing needs words thats why theres English,Rhyme in time, figuratively, poetry works just like PEPush up claps, 100 each, now you're boosting your AnatomyMegaloencephaly, now you really getting the swing of things

So, if you get it now, being a dummy won't make you happy, don't don't don't dont, ever end up like me, flipping these hamburgers isn't fun, even for, mettaton, I wouldn't be called burgerpants no more, oh the joy, that's for sureLife isn't easy buddy, fight on through, with your brains, unlike that dude

Because a dummy is what a dummy does, take it from me PAL, just between us.

(ends song with scats instead of whistling)

Promptly after finishing the song you threw a punch with a giant fist made from your instruments. He scurried around attacking you while dodging your tambourine pincers, spinning clarinets, and more giant fists. After a bit you got tired of it and slammed the ground with a giant drum mallet, causing the earth to shake and creating platforms from several planks of wood in the wall. Continuing on with the fight you substituted use of the tambourine pincers in favor of your mallet which shook the ground every time you used it, causing pieces of stage equipment to fall and forcing the cup boy onto one of the planks to avoid the shockwave. After he hurt you some more you stumbled a bit before pulling out your trumpet.

(Y/N): (plays first six notes of Amazing Grace)

After the sixth note you wound up a punch before launching a flurry of punches. After getting one of your fists stuck in the wall you jumped in the air and started using several drums to send puffs of air down at the cup child as projectiles. After finishing the barrage you landed and threw another flurry of punches. You continued this cycle until he beat you causing you to hit yourself on the head with your mallets to try and regain your ability to fight. Suffice to say it didn't work and he took the contract. You left in sorrow and decided to go and see one of Sally's plays.

(Y/N): Maybe I can escape my feelings here.

You bought a ticket before going to the seat and waiting for the play to start. The play went on smoothly until the scene where she was being married to her co-star then the cup child showed up. Despite having the play and cup boy to deal with she was able to fight him while acting like it was part of the play. After "killing" her and she ascended into the heavens you started getting involved, along with the stage hands, in the fight with musical notes that hurt him, somehow. Despite the best efforts of you and the other stage hands you weren't able to stop him and he beat Sally. After the show you went backstage and found her crying in the dressing room. You knocked on the door.

Sally: (sobbing) Come in.

You entered the room and saw that her makeup had run from her tears.

(Y/N): Sorry I couldn't help you.

Sally: (wiping her tears away) You did what you could. Nobody asked you to get involved, and yet you did. Why'd you do that?

(Y/N): (pressing fingers together) He stopped by my show before coming here, and if I'm being completely honest I do have feelings for you. Maybe we'll be put in the same part of Hell when he delivers the contracts to the Devil and King Dice.

Ending on that sour note you left the room giving her a bouquet of roses. You used what you thought to be your last moments of life spending time with your friends. After a bit you heard the cup boy making an announcement of beating the Devil. As everyone else cheered you felt someone grab you. After grabbing you Sally gave you a romantic kiss. After she separated you hugged her and hoisted her into the air in celebration. Finishing this story we have a cluster of hearts surrounding you as Sally sits on your shoulder wearing her wedding dress.

~Teh Edn~

So who do ya want next?

Undyne

or

Alphys