Bismuth x male blacksmith reader

Nothing belongs to me. As you can see in the title you are a blacksmith, similar to Bismuth.

Enjoy.

You were sitting in your workshop, you haven't made anything in years. Due to a lack of interest and a lack of materials. You had no metal, no customers, and most importantly no fire. You had made a mistake a long time ago and let your old flame die out, which also contributed to your decline in business, and you haven't been able to replace it. Your hands had gone numb from the cold and your clothes provided very little warmth. With no purpose to your life you sat on a chest and waited for the cold to stop your heart. You were lost in thought looking at your tools, long since they've been used. You heard something at the door of your workshop.

(Y/N): Who's there?

A large woman with rainbow dreadlocks walked in.

(Y/N): Who are you, and what do you want? Because if you want anything from this washed up quack then I need to ask a favor of you.

????: I'm Bismuth. And what do you need?

(Y/N): A blacksmith needs three things: tools, metal, and fire. I can make you anything I just need you to get me some metal and a flame, an ember, anything, as long as it's fire.

Bismuth: I can do that.

(Y/N): Thank you, maybe this will help with how I've been feeling lately.

She left and you began to think to yourself and smile.

Two days later

She got you the metal yesterday and you were examining it. They were really high quality materials you wondered where she got them, but then you decided against it knowing to not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Bismuth: Hello?

(Y/N): Hello again Bismuth. Do you have an ember?

Bismuth: I do, but it's dull and almost dead.

(Y/N): It doesn't matter I can use it and make something. Maybe these old hands have something left in them.

You took a piece of balsa wood and lit the end of it before using it to light the coal forge. The heat filled your workshop and you finally felt your hands again. You smiled at the sight.

(Y/N): (Y/N).

Bismuth: What?

(Y/N): (Y/N), it's my name. I forgot to tell you.

Bismuth: Oh, nice to finally meet you for real.

You began to shape one of the bars she had given you and a couple minutes later you finished making a small sword. After dipping it in a bucket of water you had lying around you took it to a sack you had hanging on a rope. You took a deep breath and slashed the bag. There were a few suspenseful seconds before the bottom half of the sack fell to the floor.

(Y/N): Just like I used to make.

Bismuth: What happened exactly?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Bismuth: Why was your fire out?

(Y/N): I was the best blacksmith around. People came once because of the rumors and they came back because of my charm and the quality of my work. I was making three blades a day, until I got sick. I was bedridden for a week and in that week my fire had gone out. I tried to light it again, but there isn't enough wood for kindling around here so my attempts were useless. People stopped coming because they didn't want to go to the trouble you did for me. Thank you Bismuth it's because of you that my life has purpose again.

You walked over to her and gave her a hug. She was surprised at first, but hugged you back. You let go and gave her a warm smile.

(Y/N): So what are you going to do now?

Bismuth: I don't really know. I was going to leave after helping you, but now I'm not sure. I think I'll stay for a bit.

(Y/N): I respect your decisions.  You can stay, and you can leave whenever you want. The choice is yours.

You went back to work as she thought about her answer. Three days of thinking later she sat down on your bench with you and started working along with you. That day you found someone who stayed with you for a long, long time.

~The end~

Well then, this might not be good, but next is Pandora and Fem Prometheus which should be better than this. After that might be Harley Quinn I don't know.