Mars x male reader (act 2) + vote at end

Nothing belongs to me. Now you have a pair of green shorts with a shamrock on one of the legs.

Enjoy.

Mars has been living with you for a couple days now. And she was, intrigued to see how you trained with Lucario. She was watching a boxing match between you and Lucario right now. He was on the ground and you were egging him to get up.

(Y/N): YA PROBABLY GOT CHEESEBURGERS IN YER GLOVES 'AVE YA MATE!

He got up and threw a punch that missed you by a mile. You beat your chest and got up in his face.

(Y/N): C'mon boy!

You continued to fight him as he tried to think of a way to beat you. You threw a punch of your own and used your thick skull to knock him out, and you danced a river dance.

(Y/N): YOU'RE OUT!

You gave him the scariest face you possibly could.

Mars: Is it always like this?

(Y/N): Up until a few weeks ago, yes. He used to be the one that beat me. Now my sister hits harder than him.

He jumped back up and threw an anger-filled punch at your face. And it connected, throwing you into a tree.

(Y/N): I deserved that.

You got up as the Pokemon laughed as hard as he possibly could. After dusting yourself off you sat next to Mars.

(Y/N): So, I forgot to ask. What happened?

Mars: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Why'd you join Team Galactic?

Mars: It's complicated.

(Y/N): We got plenty of time.

Mars: (sighs) When we met I was broke, I was hoping to find some berries to sell when I sprained my ankle, and you know what happened from there. After I left your house I met Cyrus and he offered me the position. After a couple months we had almost achieved his goal and he tried to betray us. His plan failed and nobody's seen him since.

(Y/N): And now everyone who had any affiliation with Team Galactic is a wanted criminal.

Mars: Yep. You were the only one I could go to, you're the only real friend I have.

She looked at the ground and you could see her eyes glistening with tears. You wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, landing her head in your chest. She looked up at you with a smile on her face. You looked into her eyes and gave her a small peck on the forehead.

(Y/N): I love you Mars.

Mars: I love you too (Y/N).

You pulled her closer as she hugged you back.

~The end~

There we go! Now here's yet another vote.

Bismuth (Steven Universe)

Yellow Diamond (Also Steven Universe)

Pandora and (female) Prometheus (Megaman ZX)

and Cerebella and Feng (Skullgirls)

You know the rules.