Panty, Stocking, fem!Garterbelt, Scanty, Kneesocks, fem!Corset x male reader (3)

Well I think I've built that "plan" up enough. Now we go to you talking to your three top ranked executives. You know, Pan, Prom, and the newly hired Brief. Now he was less of a wimp and had learned to stand up for himself in the face of his dad and that of the Anarchy sisters.

(Y/N): We all clear on this?

All: Yes sir.

Your face grew a sinister grin.

(Y/N): Alright then let's get started.

You then gave the order to initiate your master plan. Your security forces were capturing as many ghosts as they could while luring all six of those girls to one of your facilities. Ironically it was the one you had built over the church. When they walked in their eyes looked all around the room seeing all of the ghosts you had captured. In the middle was a glowing triangular object.

(Y/N): So glad you all could make it.

Corset: What is all of this?

(Y/N): This is the same plan I've been formulating for a decade. Mr. Rock, would you care to come in?

Brief stumbled into the room and stood next to you.

(Y/N): (shudders) You feel that, that's pure anger, the rage of all these ghosts. All of it is feeding into this...

You took out a script.

(Y/N): Huh, Looks like the author didn't give this thing a name.

You threw the script away and sighed.

(Y/N): I guess I'll just call it Omega.

The object began to glow brighter as it absorbed the ghosts, and you smiled seeing this. You turned around to look at it.

(Y/N): You feel that Brief?

Brief: Y-yeah.

(Y/N): Well it's all yours.

Brief: What!

(Y/N): I don't need it, so I'm giving it to you.

Something started happening and he doubled over.

(Y/N): Yeah It'll feel like a punch to the stomach at first, but then it feels great.

The object disappeared and everything went downhill from there. For them that is, and he kicked their collective ass.

(Y/N): Whoa, leave one for me.

Brief: Fine.

He let Corset go and you cracked your knuckles.

(Y/N): Retaliating fangs!

You took a lazy swipe at her and she was wrapped in chains looking like a corn cob.

(Y/N): Enjoy it!

Corset seemed to be enjoying herself. She even seemed to be drooling as the chains got tighter.

(Y/N): Really, you gave me the bondage freak? When the way I fight centers around chains, snakes, and knives? Meh, I can make this work.

You took two ends of the chain and tied them together.

(Y/N): Our work is done. Let's get out of here.

You tied up Garterbelt and you left with Brief following close behind.

(Y/N): You having fun with that Brief?

He nodded and you smiled, ruffling his hair.

(Y/N): That's the reason why I picked you out of everyone I could have offered this to. You're the most tortured soul in this city. Well, the most tortured one that isn't a ghost. Probably why it didn't consume you, and I mean that in the literal sense.

You heard noises coming from the warehouse that vividly sounded like a saw tearing at chains. You laughed knowing it would be at least a solid hour before they went after you again.

(Y/N): This has been very successful so far. Only one more step before I will finally get my revenge.

~To be continued~

Hey who wants a preview of the next chapter?