Penny Polendina X male reader

Here we go. Story belongs to Bob. He tells me you are this guy.

 He tells me you are this guy

Enjoy

You were standing in the crowd of the final round of the Vytal festival. Well it wasn't the final round but you knew that after this match three people would die. First, the love of your life Penny Polendina even though she wasn't human. Then, Amber, the current maiden of Fall, would be shot. Finally, Pyrrha Nikos would be shot by Cinder Fall on top of Beacon tower. How did you know all of this if it hasn't happened. Well your semblance was incredibly rare, the ability to manipulate and rewind time, and you had already lived through the tragedy. You had hired someone with a sniper before the round started and gave him the task of finding and dealing with one Emerald Sustrai. Although your objective wasn't to kill her just make sure she didn't cause Pyrrha to panic. The round was about to start.

(Y/N): (into radio) Takadashi. Take the shot.

Seven darts were fired only the seventh one hit Emerald.

(Y/N): (Into radio) Takadashi! What is WRONG with you? YOU SHOOT LIKE AN OLD BLIND WOMAN!!!

You left to take care of your other target, Cinder. Then you were tacked by Penny.

(Y/N): Hello sweetie. I can't talk right now. I have some business to take care of.

Penny: Hurry back.

Timeskip to confrontation with Cinder

You had already heavily wounded her and she had collapsed in pain. She took out her scroll.

(Y/N): Trying to call for help? That won't work.

Cinder: How do you know?

(Y/N): Well Emerald's asleep so she can't help you. Roman and Neo are too far away and wouldn't be able to get here before I kill you.

Cinder begins to visibly get worried.

(Y/N): The scrolls of Mr. Black and Mr. Taurus won't be receiving any messages any time soon.

Cinder: (mixture of confusion and fear) Why is that?

(Y/N): Because their scrolls would've dissolved in the same 50 gallon drum of acid that I dissolved them in. Now Ms. Fall it's been a wonderful game but I grow bored of you. Tell Adam I said hello.

And with that Cinder Fall was silenced. So in summation you got your happy ending with Penny, no one died horrible deaths at the hands of Cinder, and Beacon wasn't overrun with Grimm. So all in all you got your fairy-tale ending.

~The end~

Bob wanted me to ask if you thought this was good.