RWBY harem x male reader (part 5)

So option A became too short to be a solitary chapter so I'm doing them both. Continuing the story.

(A)

The four of you decided to be subtle and infiltrate his room via room service. The plan was to send Lucy up as an employee and let her do her thing when she got up there. You followed her  there to make sure nothing went wrong. You were with Lucy (and to those who realize who this Lucy is, good job) and are walking to his room. You knocked on the door.

(Y/N): Room service.

????: Come in.

He opened the door and you and Lucy walked in.

????: Why are there two of you?

(Y/N): She's new and I'm training her.

Then without moving a muscle Lucy cut you off and killed him.

(Y/N): (jaw drops)(swallows) Remind me to never get on your bad side.

You and Lucy left the room and went back to the hotel. You announced the plan a success and walked outside. Then you decided to call another one of the girls you met.

(B)

The four of you had decided to do the easier plan and be blatantly obvious. All you needed was a scapegoat to take the fall for the crime. You had the perfect one. A man who's semblance was, conveniently, the same as yours. So you got a picture of him from Lester and bought the clothes and a wig. The address was right now. You had smashed your way to him and now.

 You had smashed your way to him and now

You pointed your gun at him and fired. Then you started to run like a madman. And, making sure nobody could see your face.

(Y/N): YES I'M THE GREATEST!!! I KILLED THE HEAD OF THE SCHNEE DUST COMPANY!!!! LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I, HOL HORSE AM THE GREATEST MERCENARY THAT IS, WAS, AND EVER WILL BE!!!!!

Then after a few minutes of running you finally evaded the authorities. You ducked into an alley and burned the over-clothes and wig and casually walked through the panicking crowd pretending not to know what was happening when the authorities questioned you. You walked back to your hotel room and announced that the plan was a success. You decided to commemorate your victory by calling one of the other girls.

Now you get another choice. Who should (Y/N) call this time? And sorry it's so short.

To be continued