Ms. Fortune x male reader

Only the story belongs to me. You look like this utter maniac.

 You look like this utter maniac

Enjoy

You were sitting in... Oh heck you'd forgotten the name of the place. The only reason you went to this place was a hope to catch a glimpse of Nadia Fortune, a punmaster feral whom you admittedly had a crush on. Then you saw two perverts flirting with one of the waitresses, you're pretty sure her name was Minette. You walked up to one of them and tapped him on the shoulder.

(Y/N): Is there a problem here?

Perv #1: None of your concern.

Perv #2: Yeah, get lost pal.

(Y/N): Okay I have another question. Do you know what it feels like to be kicked in the nads with steel-toed shoes?

Before they could answer you kicked one of them in the balls.

(Y/N): And you. JUST ROLL OVER LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE! SERPENT'S INFERNAL RAPTURE!

You kicked him through the roof before turning to Minette with a look of genuine worry on your face

(Y/N): You okay?

Minette: (trembling) Y-y-yes.

(Y/N): It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you.

You put a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. Before she started to hug you. A very common occurrence whenever this happened. Then someone walked up behind you.

Nadia: What's- Oh they're gone. Today's just getting weirder.

(Y/N): There's still one on the floor if you want to beat him up a little more.

You pointed at the goon groaning in pain on the floor. You decided to kick him in the balls again. Then you turned back to Nadia and looked down hiding the blush on your face with your hat.

(Y/N): I uh. Wanted to ask you something.

Nadia: What?

(Y/N): I wanted to ask if you would like to do something later?

Nadia: Are you asking me out on a date?

Your blush became darker, too dark for your hat to cover it. Nadia smirked knowing that meant 'Yes'.

Nadia: Okay, where do you want to go?

You looked up revealing that your entire face was red and your normally confident eyes were filled with nervousness.

(Y/N): How about the restaurant down the street?

Nadia: It's a date!

Your eyes lit up and you turned to walk out. You stopped with your hand on the door.

(Y/N): I'll pick you up at 7. That okay?

Nadia: Sure.

You walked out wearing a much happier smile than the one you usually wore.

timeskip

You were standing in front of the diner waiting for Nadia. When she finally came you immedately noticed that she was wearing the same outfit she usually wore. The two of you looked each other down and started to laugh.

(Y/N): Well I guess that was to be expected.

Nadia: Why are you wearing the same thing you were earlier?

(Y/N): This is actually an entirely different shirt, jacket, suit, and pants. I've got dozens at home.

You walked to the restaurant and got a table. The two of you ordered and started to have a nice conversation.

(Y/N): So Nadia, tell me a little about yourself.

She told you the story of how the Fishbone Gang raised her and ended it with a sad tone in her voice.

(Y/N): What happened to em'?

You said in a serious tone your bangs covering your eyes.

Nadia: They tried to steal the life gem from the Medici. They, along with me, were caught, killed and dumped into the river.

(Y/N): And you absorbed the Life Gem. That explains the whole take-off-your-head thing.

Nadia: Tell me your story now.

(Y/N): Sure, it's only fair. I was born into a middle-class family. Nothing too remarkable to say about my childhood aside from the origin of my love of snakes and butterfly knives. In my early teens I got a decent-paying job and steadily rose to the top. I actually left the organization less than a year ago. Shortly after I went to that little establishment of your friend's and saw you. Then immediately began to fall head-over-heels for you. Wait did I say that last part out loud?

Nadia's blush gave you the answer you definitely weren't looking for.

(Y/N): Well I guess the CAT's out of the bag now.

Nadia: Hey that's my thing!

(Y/N): Whatever you say.

The two of you sat there telling jokes and having a good time. You paid the check and walked out with an arm around Nadia. You felt a tap on your shoulder.

????: Hey, I'm looking for a traitorous idiot on his way to the morgue.

(Y/N): You wouldn't be referring to me Dahlia?

She remained silent.

(Y/N): I hoped It didn't have to come to this, but you forced my hand.

You gave her a swift knee to her midsection. Then Nadia attacked her with a flurry of scratches, before you grabbed the collar of her dress and kicked her into the river.

Nadia: (Y/N), this has shaped out to be the purr-fect night.

(Y/N): I couldn't have put it better myself.

You kissed her before putting your arm back around her shoulders and continuing the walk home. You both had smiles on your faces.

~The end~