Cinder x male "Ruler of time" reader x Ruby Rose

So I decided to make this one for two reasons. One I had this idea rattling around in my head for some time. And two I wanted to make another story for Cinder. You look like this guy.

 You look like this guy

Enjoy

You are a god. Not a well known one, but a god nonetheless. If you were correct only three people knew about your existence. One of whom was the headmaster of Beacon, Ozpin, the second was your lackey, and your relationship with him was strained to its limit, and the third one was Salem. What were you the god of? Time. You could manipulate time. Make someone younger to the point that they become a baby, or make someone age and wither into dust. You were walking through the halls of Salem's domain until you reached the door you were looking for. You slowly pushed it open.

(Y/N): Salem how rude of you to not notify me about this meeting.

Salem: (Through clenched teeth) I would of notified you if i wanted you here.

(Y/N): Well despite that, I'm here anyway. Have you forgotten the part about me being able to see the possibilities of the future?

You took a seat. Tyrian's seat. After you pushed him to the ground. Then you looked over to Cinder. And saw the horrible scars.

(Y/N): What might I ask did that to you Cinder? Wait. Ah now I see it a child with silver eyes. Mukai.

Mukai: Yes milord.

(Y/N): Find this child and bring her here.

Mukai: Yes milord.

(Y/N): and remember I will not tolerate another failure.

He walked away muttering something before stepping into a red portal.

(Y/N): I don't believe we've been properly introduced Ms. Fall. And I doubt Salem has told you anything about me.

She shook her head.

(Y/N): I am known to others as Saiki but you can call me by my real name: (Y/N). And I am the man who rules over time.

She looked confused.

(Y/N): Would you like a demonstration?

She nodded.

You chuckled and stood up. Then you grabbed her by the neck And a strange white flame started flowing into her. About a quarter minute later you let her go.

Cinder: What the F**K WAS THAT!

Everyone in the room but you and Salem were shocked.

(Y/N): No that was not your imagination I gave you your voice and eye back.

Cinder: Thank you.

Mukai fell back in through a red portal but bruised.

(Y/N): Mukai what did I say before you left? "I will not tolerate another failure," and what happened to you?

Mukai: I failed.

(Y/N): Yes you did. Come with me. I will do the job myself.

You walked into a portal of your own and Mukai followed you. Then you saw the child in question.

Nora: Come back for another beating?

(Y/N): No, He's just here as a spectator. I'm the one you should worry about.

You froze time except for you and Jaune. You appeared next to him.

(Y/N): I know you've lost someone you hold dear to you. What if I told you I could bring her back? In exchange for something.

Jaune: What?

(Y/N): I can bring your precious Pyrrha back to life but in return you have to leave these four.

He looked at the ground.

Jaune: I accept.

(Y/N): Wonderful.

Keeping time frozen, you took Jaune through another portal to where he had made a memorial to Pyrrha. You picked the item up and you did the same thing you did to Cinder. She was alive again but frozen.

(Y/N): There you are. I'm a man of my word. Enjoy your choice and your new life.

You left him there and un-froze time. You stepped through a portal back to the others whom were shocked. Firstly because you had moved. Secondly because Jaune was gone.

Ruby: Where is he?!

(Y/N): I gave him an offer he couldn't or wouldn't refuse. I know you've lost someone or someones Ruby Rose. What if I gave you the same offer that I gave to Jaune?

Ruby: No deal.

(Y/N): So you wouldn't want me to bring back not only Penny but your mother? Fair enough I guess I will just have to do what I came here to do. Besides I wouldn't be able to bring Summer back, she's too far gone.

You killed Mukai and absorbed his power to transform into this.

(Y/N): (deep gravely voice) You cannot escape me. Thus is fate.

Skipping the fight because I couldn't find a video of someone losing to Demon Saiki.

You had beaten three of them until they were unconscious the only one still standing was Ruby. You turned back into your normal self and you walked over to the trembling Ruby, and you took her hand in yours starting to comfort her.

(Y/N): Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. Well anymore than I already have. Just come with me.

She listened to you, then still holding her hand you created another portal, and walked through to see Cinder using her new powers to destroy Grimm. You put a hand over her mouth.

(Y/N): Don't scream. I have a plan.

You took your hand off her mouth.

(Y/N): I was never working for or with Salem. My plan was to take both you and Ruby. Maybe to hold both of you as leverage against that dusty crow and Salem. But the future I chose was the one where I made a family. With a wife (looks over at Cinder) and a daughter, my daughter (looks at Ruby).

(DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN)

(Bob: Yep. Plot twist: you were Ruby's father all along.)

You put an arm around Cinder and one around Ruby pulled them closer and smiled.

(Y/N): So what do you say?

Ruby & Cinder: Sure that sounds nice.

You created one more portal and it took the three of you to the place you called home. The three of you sat down. You picked up a book and began to nod off while reading it.

(Y/N)'s mind: I have no regrets. This is better than I could have hoped for.

~The End~