Fem!Four Generals x male reader (Act 3)

This is the second-to-last chapter in this story. (Ya get it? Four characters, four chapters? I'm not funny :() 

Enjoy.

You were walking through the new Neo Arcadia. It looked a lot livelier and there were a lot more people. You gave the occasional hat tip to people you knew, your ever-present smile being more prominent than usual. Then everything went to hell. As Brett "Tear of Grace" Tear once said: "Just one thrown glass and everything's gone to ass". That moment you ran into an alley and looked out from the corner looking at the instigator, a slightly rusted reploid with scythes coming from its wrists. You walked out from behind the corner and fixed your tie.

(Y/N): Don't even!

You disappeared and reappeared behind the maverick and used your knife to stagger it.

(Y/N): Get over here.

You rapidly slashed with your knives and finished with a forceful knee to the stomach and an ax kick to pin it to the floor. You ground your foot into its face.

(Y/N): Not even worth my time.

You kicked it into a spiked barricade. You walked over to it and it spoke to you.

Mantis maverick: I was a merely distraction, the real threat is behind you.

You felt something shock you, pick you up, and drag you off. When you woke up you were locked in a prison cell. You looked up to see another Maverick, although this one was different. This one had a cannon on one shoulder and a missile launcher on the other.

????: Hello sweetie.

(Y/N): Do I know you?

It put its hands on its hips.

????: It's me, your wife.

(Y/N): Lady, I've never met you before in my life. And I'm already in a relationship.

????: (angrily) With who?

The moment after that your girlfriends (plus Zero) blew through the wall. When the smoke cleared a smirk found its way onto your face.

(Y/N): Them.

Zero: VILE! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

Vile: Not important right now. What is important is to get rid of all of you. Then I'll have (Y/N) all to myself.

She fired a bomb from her knee and ran off with you as you had successfully picked the lock. She ran deeper into the prison and then she put you down and tied you to a chair.

(Y/N): OH COME ON!

Bob: Now you know how I feel.

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Bob: Taylor and Double pranked me and now I'm stuck here.

(Y/N): Then how are you writing the story if you're stuck here?

Bob: Double's writing this.

(Y/N): Okay.

Bob: I gotta go now. Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

(Y/N): Yeah screw you too.

Bob: You really want to take that tone with me?

(Y/N): Oh yeah. For a second I forgot who you were.

Bob left and you remained in the chair.

Then Vile came in and sat on your lap hugging you.

(Y/N): Get off of me! I don't know who you are!

She stood up and pulled a photo out of a pocket and showed it to you. It was her in a wedding dress without her helmet.

(Y/N): So? This is a picture of you on your wedding day.

Vile: Look at who I'm being wed to.

You looked at the other half of the photo and were shocked. He looked exactly like you.

(Y/N): I don't know what's going on here but that's not me!

You struggled against the ropes.

(Y/N): PHANTOM, FEFNIR, ZERO, ANYONE, HELP!!!!

~Cliffhanger~

Who's excited to see how this ends?