Coco Adel x male reader

Only the story belongs to me. You look like this guy except you are human and the coattails and shoulder pads are part of your outfit also the shoulder pads are shorter. Your weapon is the beam Katana except it's your favorite color.

 Your weapon is the beam Katana except it's your favorite color

Enjoy.

You were sitting in one of the seats of professor Port's class waiting for it to end.

(Y/N)'s mind: Please just shut up.

Port: Mr. (L/N) would you care to fight this Grimm for us.

(Y/N): Sure, it beats listening to you drone on and on.

You stood up and walked to the center of the room. Port released the boarbatusk and you chuckled before drawing your beam Katana. Then you slashed it into two pieces. You slowly walked back to your seat with your arms behind your back.

(Y/N): Get an older one next time and maybe I'll break a sweat.

You were in such a crappy mood today because you actually felt really lonely. All your friends had girlfriends and you were the only one left out. What you didn't know is there was one girl who had her eyes on you.

Coco: (to herself) (Y/N), I wish I had the courage to tell you how I feel.

Velvet: What was that Coco?

Coco: Nothing!

Velvet: You were talking about (Y/N) weren't you?

Coco: How'd you know?

Velvet pointed at her ears.

Coco: Oh right. (sigh) Yeah I was.

Velvet: Then why can't you talk to him?

Coco: You see him look at those coattails, how he makes the color purple look so cool, he just oozes confidence.

Velvet: How about this, just talk to him like he's a normal person.

Coco: Okay.

Later that day at lunch you were sitting alone with your hat on the table when Coco sat down next to you.

Coco: H-hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hello Coco.

You could see her blush a little bit.

Coco: So how're you.

(Y/N): Lonely.

Coco: What?

(Y/N): I'm pretty lonely. All my friends have girl/boyfriends. I wonder there's someone for me.

With that Coco grabbed you by the shirt and pulled you in for a forceful kiss. You were surprised at first but then you melted into the kiss. Coco looked over your shoulder to see Velvet giving her a thumbs up.

~End~

Yeah I know these are getting shorter than what you're used to but I can't really do too much with Coco since she only has about four lines I can remember.