Daughters of Aku x male reader

This is what you voted for. You wear a down jacket of your choice. Now about you: You are incredibly powerful and not completely insane, but to a very large degree. This is a bit of a what-if scenario since all of them are alive and a majority of this story takes place in the snowy forest. Now enough exposition let's begin.

Enjoy.

You let out a sharp sigh as you trekked through the snow. Then you smiled and started to tap two bottles together, the sound resonating all throughout the forest.

(Y/N): Jaaaaaaaaack, come out and plaayaaaaaay

????: Why do you choose this path for yourself? Why side with Aku?

(Y/N): You've got one thick head on yourself samurai. I'm not with Aku, I'm just a man trying to make an honest living. The only reason I'm doing this is because you've scared away all my customers.

Then he jumped down from the trees you lifted your leg reading a kick.

(Y/N): Valiant crush!

You kicked him hard enough to knock him into a tree. Then after he fell into the snow you picked him up by the neck.

(Y/N): I wonder how many PSIs it'll take to snap your neck. I'll still get money if I deliver you or your corpse to Aku.

You used Jack's body to block the incoming Sai. You were pretty sure that he was dead now so you threw his body aside before taking your fist to the assailant's stomach. Knocking the figure's mask off. You were going to say something when Jack moved. You jumped onto his back and broke it.

(Y/N): Looks like I can't deliver you to Aku alive.

You grabbed him by the neck and began to squeeze until you heard a snap indicating that he was dead. Then more masked women stepped out from behind the trees. The same one you punched in the stomach spoke up.

Ashi: Looks like you did our job for us.

(Y/N): (Not caring) Well then. I think I might have a use for all of you in that case.

And with that the last thing they saw was a bright flash before blacking out.

Lengthy timeskip

After lots and lots of brainwashing now they worked for you. And when their "mother" came for your head you did the same to her. Now you were sitting behind your desk wearing a black T-shirt with your jacket hanging on a coat rack to your right and the High Priestess to your left. Then Ashi walked in followed by her sisters.

Ashi: You called for us master?

(Y/N): A client is behind on his payments. Teach him a lesson about taking advantage of my generosity.

Ashi: As you wish master.

(Y/N): And remember that today's Saturday. I hope you have something good planned.

Ashi: You'll see.

The left leaving you alone with the High Priestess.

(Y/N): This has been a fruitful quarter.

High Priestess: Yes it has my dear.

(Y/N): And to think that it never would have happened if that Samurai had known how to mind his own business when coming through this town. After all, when even Aku calls me the Insane Tyrant you should know to keep your distance.

~The end~