"Bloody" Marie x male reader.

Skullgirls does not belong to me, I wish it did. You look like this guy

Enjoy                                   

Enjoy

You are the son of Vitale. And you absolutely despised it. Mostly because of the heinous acts that were associated with his and, to a lesser extent, your name. You were sitting down on a random bench watching the stars when the skullgirl started to attack. You honestly didn't care because you had nothing to lose. Oddly enough she didn't notice you. She even passed by you THREE TIMES! Then still not noticing you she sat down on the same bench you were sitting on. Your nose started to itch, and you sneezed. THEN she finally noticed you.

Marie: How long have you been there?

(Y/N): About three minutes.

Marie: And you didn't run in terror?

(Y/N): Nope. I don't really care about what would have happened. It's not like I have anything to lose having the last name Medici. I hate the very fact I'm related to those snakes.

Marie: Maybe you would like to help me?

(Y/N): With?

Marie: Destroying the mafia.

(Y/N): Sure. Then I can show my old man how I feel about everything he and his boss have done, and unlike last time they have no choice but to listen.

You followed Marie back to where she was residing and you walked towards the couch with the intent to sleep there when you were picked up by a skeleton.

Marie: Let me show you to your room.

The skeletons carried you up a flight of stairs and to a blank walled room with a fairly large bed.

(Y/N): Good night. And my name's.    (Y/N) if you wanted to know.

Marie: Good night (Y/N).

Timeskip

When you woke to the feeling of someone hugging you. You looked down to see a skeleton. Just kidding it was Marie snuggled against you.

(Y/N): Good morning cutie.

As Marie woke up she blushed at your comment and quickly stood up.

Marie: Come with me.

You followed her to the catacombs under the cathedral and there she stayed. As if she was waiting for someone. After about twenty minutes someone finally arrived. You recognized the intruder as Cerebella and a look of shock appeared on her face.

Cerebella: (Y/N)! What are you doing with her!? Don't you know what she's done to your father's "business".

Vice Versa punctuated the last word with air quotes.

(Y/N): Yes, and I approve. I hate being associated with them in any way. Now it's time to do my job.

You jumped towards Cerebella aiming a kick at her head. Me no want to write and describe fight so skipping.
You charged towards the exhausted carne. Your elbow went into her face and you threw her into the air before finishing her with one final burst of energy to her stomach.

(Y/N): Later loser.

Marie was impressed, to say the very least.

Marie: Maybe I should keep you as my servant. Or maybe something more.

A skeleton then dragged you into a side room with Marie and closed the door. You can use your imagination for the rest.

~Dne Eht ?~

Next might be Double not sure yet.